RAC Online Shop Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the customer ("you") and RACWA Holdings Pty Limited, ABN 60 008 985 877 ("RAC"), 832 Wellington Street, West Perth, WA 6005.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order through the RAC Online Shop. By completing and submitting the customer order form online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions outlined below.
- RAC reserves the right to change or alter prices of products without notice. The price applicable shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
- Once an order has been submitted online it cannot be cancelled. If RAC cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- A receipt will automatically be provided for your records. For all posted orders, a copy will also be sent to the address you provided. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- Gift card value are pre-loaded on to the card and are ready to use upon receipt. Please treat the gift cards as cash.
- Refunds or replacements are not offered for lost, stolen, damaged or unused gift cards or tickets.
- Gift cards and tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable supplier listed below.
- Unless stated otherwise, you must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
- Delivery will be made by regular post and is available in Australia only. RAC is unable to accept liability if the delivery of your goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery. Estimated delivery time is between 5-10 working days from the date of purchase.
- If you purchase an e-voucher, details on how to download your ticket will be sent to the email address you provide. E–vouchers must be printed prior to use.
- Orders made from the online shop cannot be collected from an RAC Member Service Centre. Select RAC Member Service Centres stock maps & guides, movie tickets and WISH/Myer giftcards. Please call 13 17 03 for details of your closest Member Service Centre.
- Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to your nominated delivery address. RAC takes no responsibility for incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by you. Replacement of lost gift cards is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All goods featured on the website have been included in good faith on the basis that the goods as described will be available at the time of the sale. Orders are not available should an item not be available.
- RAC warrants that the goods are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. RAC excludes liability for indirect or consequential loss.
- RAC reserves the right not to sell certain goods to any person to which, or in any location where, the sale of certain goods is restricted or prohibited.
- You may only purchase WISH/Myer gift cards or cinema tickets through selected RAC Member Service Centres or online at rac.com.au (Please note not all items in the online shop are available in RAC Member Service Centres).
- RAC reserves the right to refuse a sale at anytime without reason.
- RAC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- RAC reserves the right to cancel the sale of online gift cards or tickets at any time without notice..
- You consent to your details collected via online purchases being entered into a database for future marketing or promotional activities. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- RAC will not use personal information for any other purpose other than the purpose noted in the preceding clause without your consent unless required or authorised to do so by law.
- You must notify RAC in writing if you would like to amend your personal information or if you have any queries as to how your personal information will be used.
- For information about RAC's Website terms and conditions, please see the disclaimer at www.rac.com.au.
- The laws of Western Australia govern this agreement.
Supplier terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in addition to the general terms to the extent they are applicable to your order.
WISH Gift Card
- Card purchases are limited a maximum value of $1000 per member per day.
- Please check the expiry date of the gift card you receive. Expiry of WISH Gift Cards can be expected to be between 6-12 months once received.
- Discounts do not apply on presentation of RAC Membership cards at Woolworths, BIG W, Dick Smith, Cellar Masters, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Thomas Dux or designated CALTEX-WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets.
- Damaged cards can be replaced by contacting Woolworths. www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.
- For a full list of terms and conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.
Myer Gift Card
- Maximum order is $5000 per member per annum.
- Please check the date of issue of the gift card you receive. Expiry of Myer Gift Cards can be expected to be between 6-12 months once received by the member.
- Discounts do not apply on presentation of RAC Membership cards at Myer stores or for Myer online shopping.
- For a full list of terms and conditions visit www.myer.com.au.
- Minimum movie ticket order is 2 for Hoyts tickets and 4 for Event Cinema e-vouchers up to a maximum of 20 tickets per transaction.
- Movie Masters tickets cannot be used at Grand Cinemas in Bunbury.
- All movie tickets are inclusive of GST.
- Expiry of posted movie tickets can be expected to be between 2-9 months once received. Hoyts e-vouchers have 4-5 months expiry remaining once purchased. Event Cinema e-vouchers have 6 months expiry once received.
- E-vouchers must be printed prior to use.
- We do not guarantee that evouchers or posted movie tickets will be received within a specific timeframe. Due to circumstances outside of our control, slight delays may occur. You are reminded that evouchers and posted tickets are valid for between 2 and 9 months.
- Discounts do not apply on presentation of RAC Membership cards at any movie theatre or cinema.
- RAC members can purchase adult, child and concession Adventure World Flexi Tickets for the discounted price of $37.50.
- Flexi tickets can be used any day of the season except scheduled special events.
- Valid from 27/09/11- 5/5/2013.
- Tickets are subject to Adventure World's conditions of entry which are listed at www.adventureworld.net.au.
- RAC discounted Adventure World tickets are available for purchase in the RAC online store and selected RAC Member Service Centres (West Perth, Morley, Cannington, Mandurah and Travel Joondalup). Tickets purchased in the Online Shop cannot be collected from MSCs.
RAC Driving Centre
- All driving participants are required to hold, and present on the day of the course, a current drivers licence relevant to the course booked.
- You are required to wear flat enclosed shoes (sneakers).
- All participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian present.
- Once a date is confirmed for your experience we require four business days notice for any changes to date or time. Please note the office is closed on weekends.
- Course participation is subject to further terms and conditions.
- The RAC Driving Centre reserves the right to refuse redemption of vouchers if it considers in its absolute discretion, that the presented voucher has been obtained by improper means.
- Refunds are not available.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the grounds.
Circus Joseph Ashton
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of download and can be used at any location.
- Once tickets are downloaded call the booking hotline on 0411 302 095 to make a booking at the desired location. See www.circusjosephashton.com.au for details.
- Vouchers that say any day/ any session must still make a booking. Seating at each venue is limited, being in possession of a e-ticket does not guarantee entrance unless a booking has been made.
- All vouchers and coupons must be redeemed at the box office on the day.
- Seats are not numbered and are allocated on a first come first serve basis, you will be seated by an usher therefore we suggest you arrive early to obtain a good seat. This includes tickets booked online. Ringside seats can be up to 3 rows, so it does pay to be early.
- Circus Joseph Ashton has the right to cancel a show due to an emergency or extreme weather conditions.
- The show goes for 2 hours including an intermission.
- There are no eftpos or credit card facilities at the Circus box office, we accept cash only on-site.
- Prams are not allowed in the Big Top as it is against health and safety regulations.
- The Online Shop T & C's also apply to this product.