Vehicle inspections you can trust
With an RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisal our experienced mechanics will provide you with a comprehensive report on the general mechanical condition and safety components of any vehicle. Our vehicle inspection service is available to both RAC members and non-members.
Vehicle checks for any situation
RAC car inspections are ideal for anyone:
- ...buying a new car.
- ...buying a used car.
- ...who wants peace of mind before their new car warranty expires.
- ...is selling their car and would like to make it more attractive to prospective buyers.
All RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisals are unbiased and come with a detailed 59 point vehicle inspection report for your reference.
RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisal checklist
The key components appraised during one of our evaluations include:
- Engine bay
- Under body
- Battery and charging system
- Interior components - seatbelts, window operation, air conditioner and demister operation
This vehicle check service does not inspect body, paint or interior components (apart from
the above interior components mentioned).
Vehicle check pricing and RAC member discounts
RAC members receive a discount off any RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisal.
| Vehicle inspection type
0-10 years old
|Standard sedan 10+ years
|4x4 & imported/ European vehicles
0-10 years old
|4x4 & imported/ European vehicles 10+ years
* Please note this table is purely a price guide as fees may vary slightly for different models and makes. For a vehicle inspection quote please contact RAC Auto Services.
Vehicle Condition Appraisal bookings and locations
Bookings can be made for your RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisal at any one of our nine conveniently located RAC Auto Services sites. Please note bookings are required and this service is not mobile.
RAC Vehicle Condition Appraisals terms and conditions.