This course covers the towing fundamentals used for trailers, caravans and boats to provide the skills needed to tow correctly and avoid potentially hazardous situations. The course contains a theoretical and practical component on safe towing principles.
The Towing Training Course includes:
- Legal towing weights
- Loading the caravan/trailer
- Brake types and legal requirements
- Connection types and legal requirements
- Reversing and manoeuvring
- Hitching and connection
- Basic towing principals for trailers, caravans and boats
Duration: Full Day
Requisite: Full licence or P Plates
Vehicle: Participant to supply own road worthy vehicle
Certificate: A Statement of Attendance will be issued
To book or to find out more, call 6189 4646.