Motoring advice department
We have qualified staff available to answer queries and provide technical motoring advice to members. You'll receive unbiased information on everything associated with owning and operating a car, including:
- Car prices, repairs, servicing, parts and accessories, fuel economy, anti-theft devices, towing and general motoring problems.
- Buying a car, using battery jumper leads, towing, tyre pressures, car running costs, preparing for holidays, car care preventative maintenance.
- Road rules and regulations.
- Rights and responsibilities when purchasing new or used vehicles.
- New and used car warranty information.
- International motoring.
- Documentation for temporary overseas travel with a vehicle (Carnet De Passages En Douane).
- Personal importation of vehicles and customs formalities.
- Vehicle valuations.
- Other related motoring enquiries.
For free motoring advice, call 13 17 03 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday or complete an online motoring advice form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.