Alarm monitoring gives you extra peace of mind
Worried about what you’d do if your alarm was ever activated?
With 24-hour alarm monitoring from RAC Home Security you’ll get immediate support from security professionals.
RAC monitored alarm systems are linked to a Western Australian based monitoring station, which is staffed by security experts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for your peace of mind.
A monitored alarm system can offer:
- Assured notification to nominated key holders in the event of alarm activation.
- Option to have a trained security guard respond to the alarm.
- Absolute peace of mind.
How does RAC alarm monitoring work?
RAC alarm monitoring uses the following three steps process:
- Alarm activated - Your home security alarm or smoke detector is activated; the monitoring station is notified and initiates a response.
- Monitoring station notified - The monitoring station identifies multiple activations, which strongly indicates a lot of movement inside the home.
- Monitoring station responds - The monitoring station immediately alerts your contact person or list of nominated contacts.
Enquire about home alarm monitoring now or call us today for an obligation free quote.
Save 25% on RAC Contents Insurance with an RAC monitored alarm*
Get a contents insurance quote
and see how much you save.
*Offer applies to monitoring by RAC Security Services (ABN 44 096 0235 200) for a minimum of 12 months. Expected minimum cost is $340.86 (including 10% GST), based on an annual cash or direct debit payment. Other payment methods are available but may attract additional costs and fees. The expected maximum cost for 12 month RAC monitoring is $442 (includes 10% GST) pay on invoice rate. Discount applicable to non RAC alarm systems as long as they are monitored by RAC Security.