Whether you drive a car, bike, mobility device or prefer to travel by foot, we want everyone in WA to feel safer on and around our roads. Our free road safety education workshops provide information for clubs and community groups to help everyone move around WA safely.
- Your Driving Future - Presents information about senior license renewal, road rule changes, driving and medication and the responsibilities of mobility scooter riders.
- Road Safety, The Reality - A discussion about the WA road toll, main causes of road crashes and how to stay safe on the road.
- Towards Zero - Explains the WA Government strategy, RAC activities and what you can do as a road user to reduce road trauma.
- Keeping Mobile – Provides information about using mobility scooters.
- Driving WA – A workshop for migrants about WA road rules and driving safe in WA.