As bricks often form the structural base of walls, floors and fences; a good bricklayer can mean the difference between a job done once and done well, or an expensive repair job. Our experienced bricklayers can work at heights if required and with both concrete or traditional bricks and can assist with:
- Building and repair of concrete bricks and structures
- Advising on building plans
- Cutting and trimming bricks
- Chimney repairs
Something else ? Call us to organise an RAC Tradie to attend your home to provide an accurate quote
Our customer support team will be there to support you every step of the way, so you can be confident your home is in safe hands
Why choose RAC Home Repair & Maintenance?
All of our trade specialists are licensed, personable and experienced in providing quality workmanship.
Access a wide range of home services through a dedicated online booking system, at a time suitable for you.
ReliabilityA dedicated support team available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1: Make a service request through the online booking system. One of our consultants will then call you within 4 business hours from the time the online booking was submitted (8.30 am to 5 pm AWST), to confirm the service and preferred booking time requested. They will also provide an estimated cost for the scope of works.
- Step 2: You will receive an email confirming your booking window which will include any other additional information pertaining to your booked job.
- Step 3: 24 hours prior to your booking, you will receive an SMS reminder of the booking time.
- Step 4: When the RAC Tradie is on the way to your job, we will send an SMS enabling you to track their arrival so you know exactly when to be home.
- Step 5: Our RAC Tradie will arrive and take you through the job details with you, conduct an assessment and provide you with a quote for the job. The quote is the amount that you will pay if you agree to proceed with the job.
- Step 6: After completing the job, the RAC Tradie will ask for your signature confirming the job was completed as described.
- Step 7: The trade will then call the office for you to make your credit/debit card payment.
- Step 8: Once payment is finalised, you will receive a job completion document and receipt via email and an SMS asking you to rate your experience.
You can find the estimated costs for common repair jobs on the online booking system along with the estimated costs.
Simply select the trade you need and follow the prompts to identify the required repair service and the estimated price will be indicated.
Alternatively, you can call 1300 655 057 and speak to one of our Consultants who will be able to provide you with an estimate.
We are happy to send out a trade to provide a quote if your repair service is not displayed on the web site or the Consultant is unable to provide an indicative cost.
An Estimate is an educated guess of the repair job cost based on our experience of a typical scenario. The actual price you pay may be higher or lower than the estimate provided.
A Quote is the agreed price that you will actually pay, and it’s based on the assessment conducted by the trade prior to commencing the requested repair.
Currently RAC Home Repair & Maintenance provides services to residential properties only.
The RAC Home Repair & Maintenance Call Centre is available 24/7 to make a booking or discuss an existing job.
Trade specialists can attend jobs, subject to availability, between:
- Business hours: 8.30am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Weekend hours: 8.30am – 5.00 pm, including public holidays.
- After hours: 7.30am – 8.30 am and 5.00pm – 6.30pm Monday to Sunday.