RAC Home Repair & Maintenance provides direct access to a range of repair and maintenance services for all your home needs.
- The ease of organising reliable, licensed and insured local trade specialists at a time suitable for you, via the online booking system or the Customer Support team on 1300 655 057.
- A dedicated support team available 24 hours, seven days a week including public holidays
- Quick,on-time attendance and the ability to track RAC Tradie when they are en-route.
- No call out fees
- Services are available within the Perth metropolitan area from Two Rocks in the north to Mandurah in the south and the foothills to the east.
- 10% discount off labour for all RAC Members
You can find the estimated costs for common repair jobs on the online booking system along with the estimated costs.
Simply select the trade you need and follow the prompts to identify the required repair service and the estimated price will be indicated.
Alternatively, you can call 1300 655 057 and speak to one of our Consultants who will be able to provide you with an estimate.
We are happy to send out a trade to provide a quote if your repair service is not displayed on the web site or the Consultant is unable to provide an indicative cost.
- Step 1: Make a service request through the online booking system. One of our consultants will then call you within 4 business hours from the time the online booking was submitted (8.30 am to 5 pm AWST), to confirm the service and preferred booking time requested. They will also provide an estimated cost for the scope of works.
- Step 2: You will receive an email confirming your booking window which will include any other additional information pertaining to your booked job.
- Step 3: 24 hours prior to your booking, you will receive an SMS reminder of the booking time.
- Step 4: When the RAC Tradie is on the way to your job, we will send an SMS enabling you to track their arrival so you know exactly when to be home.
- Step 5: Our RAC Tradie will arrive and take you through the job details with you, conduct an assessment and provide you with a quote for the job. The quote is the amount that you will pay if you agree to proceed with the job.
- Step 6: After completing the job, the RAC Tradie will ask for your signature confirming the job was completed as described.
- Step 7: The trade will then call the office for you to make your credit/debit card payment.
- Step 8: Once payment is finalised, you will receive a job completion document and receipt via email and an SMS asking you to rate your experience.
Currently RAC Home Repair & Maintenance provides services to residential properties only.
If you need to change your booking or cancel your job, please contact our team as soon as possible on 1300 655 057.
Any booking changes or cancellations will need to be made at least 24 hours before the time of your booking. Our contact centre is available 24 hours, seven days a week including public holidays.
An Estimate is an educated guess of the repair job cost based on our experience of a typical scenario. The actual price you pay may be higher or lower than the estimate provided.
A Quote is the agreed price that you will actually pay, and it’s based on the assessment conducted by the trade prior to commencing the requested repair.
Please call 1300 655 057 to speak with one of our Customer Support team member or email email@example.com with details of the job and your contact information and a team member will contact you.
Currently RAC Home Repair & Maintenance services are available within the Perth metropolitan area from Two Rocks in the north to Mandurah in the south and the foothills to the east.
We are planning to expand the service area soon.
RAC has chosen to partner with Global Home Response (GHR) to provide RAC Home Repair & Maintenance services. GHR is a National building services company, delivering all forms of building repairs, specializing in domestic, retail and small commercial emergency and scheduled repairs. GHR has access to a vast network of specialised trades delivering services across multiple sectors and clients. GHR is well known for high quality work, professionalism and excellent customer service.
Global Home Response guarantees workmanship and labour on all completed repairs for a period of 12 months. Product warranties vary depending on the manufacturer and exist between the customer and the manufacturer – warranty information will be provided to the customer upon completion of the job.
Yes. Please contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 655 057 to discuss your requirements.
The RAC Home Repair & Maintenance Call Centre is available 24/7 to make a booking or discuss an existing job.
Trade specialists can attend jobs, subject to availability, between:
- Business hours: 8.30am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Weekend hours: 8.30am – 5.00 pm, including public holidays.
- After hours: 7.30am – 8.30 am and 5.00pm – 6.30pm Monday to Sunday.
No. RAC Home Repair & Maintenance is available to members and non-members.
Members receive a 10% discount off labour.
Become a Rewards member for only $29 a year and enjoy all the benefits of being a member, like savings on fuel, movie tickets, shopping and special offers – including a 10% off labour discount on all RAC Home Repair & Maintenance services.
Find out more:
In order for the RAC member discount to be applied to a job at a property, the owner, mortgagee or leaseholder of that property must hold one of the following memberships:
- Insurance membership – red card
- Car & personal loan membership – red card
- Roadside Assistance membership – blue, bronze, silver, gold or gold life cards
- Rewards membership – blue, bronze, silver, gold or gold life cards
- Free2go membership
Trade specialists can attend jobs, subject to availability, between:
Business hours: 8.30am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, including Public Holidays and weekends.
After hours: 7.30am – 8.30 am and 5.00pm – 6.30pm Monday to Sunday.
The Trade Specialist will review the information provided at the time of booking with you and will advise whether additional or lesser time is required to complete the job.
If you are still happy to continue with the job, you will be able to sign off to enable the Trade Specialist to proceed.
For safety and convenience, RAC Home Repair & Maintenance is cashless.
Your payment is processed securely and easily over the phone via Visa or Mastercard on job completion.
Payments can only be made over the phone with a RAC Home Repair & Maintenance consultant.
The full range of Home Repair & Maintenance services will be available over the next 3 months.
- Glazing Electrical
- Roof plumbing
- Brick laying
- Brick paving
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
You will be invoiced by Global Home Response, who provides the RAC Home Repair & Maintenance service on behalf of RAC.
Our customer support team will be there to support you every step of the way, so you can be confident your home is in safe hands