Whether your garden or outdoor landscape is used for entertainment, play, cultivation, relaxation or simply as an aesthetic feature to enhance your home or community, we have your irrigation and gardening needs covered. Our garden specialists will take care of all the hard work for you. Whether you just need a quick mow or you want to make some major landscaping changes.
Gardening is an excellent way to bring your home to life. It is a unique way to create an outdoor space that can be enjoyed by the entire family all year round. However, with a beautiful garden comes the need for regular maintenance.
Our garden specialists can help you completely recreate your garden, maintain it, or just cut the lawns and weed on a regular basis. We understand that life is busy, and sometimes you just don’t have the time to spend tending to your garden, that’s where we can help.
Our garden specialists provide the design, installation, repair and servicing of irrigation mechanisms. From complex installations to smaller residential irrigation systems, we provide the highest quality design and installation services available.
The irrigation services available include:
- Irrigation design
- Pop-up lawn irrigation (Installation and servicing)
- Garden bed sprinklers (Installation and servicing)
- Drip irrigation systems (Installation and servicing)
Local Area Government Quarantine Areas
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development is responding to the confirmed detections of an exotic beetle Polyphagous Shot-Hole Borer (PSHB) in the Perth Metro area. It's important that people living within the quarantine areas are aware of the restrictions on the movement of wood and green waster from their properties. For more information please visit AGRIC website.
*Please see Clause 4 of our Terms and Conditions.
Our customer support team will be there to support you every step of the way, so you can be confident your home is in safe hands
Why choose RAC Home Repair & Maintenance?
All of our trade specialists are licensed, personable and experienced in providing quality workmanship.
Access a wide range of home services through a dedicated online booking system, at a time suitable for you.
ReliabilityA dedicated support team available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1: Make a service request through the online booking system. One of our consultants will then call you within 4 business hours from the time the online booking was submitted (8.30 am to 5 pm AWST), to confirm the service and preferred booking time requested. They will also provide an estimated cost for the scope of works.
- Step 2: You will receive an email confirming your booking window which will include any other additional information pertaining to your booked job.
- Step 3: 24 hours prior to your booking, you will receive an SMS reminder of the booking time.
- Step 4: When the RAC Tradie is on the way to your job, we will send an SMS so you know exactly when to be home.
- Step 5: Our RAC Tradie will arrive and take you through the job details with you, conduct an assessment and provide you with a quote for the job. The quote is the amount that you will pay if you agree to proceed with the job.
- Step 6: After completing the job, the RAC Tradie will ask for your signature confirming the job was completed as described.
- Step 7: The trade will then call the office for you to make your credit/debit card payment.
- Step 8: Once payment is finalised, you will receive a job completion document and receipt via email and an SMS asking you to rate your experience.
Currently RAC Home Repair & Maintenance services are available within the Perth metropolitan area from Two Rocks in the north to Mandurah in the south and the foothills to the east.
We are planning to expand the service area soon.
No. RAC Home Repair & Maintenance is available to members and non-members.
Members receive a 10% discount off labour.
Become a Rewards member for only $29 a year and enjoy all the benefits of being a member, like savings on fuel, movie tickets, shopping and special offers – including a 10% off labour discount on all RAC Home Repair & Maintenance services.
Find out more:
You can find the estimated costs for common repair jobs via the online booking system. Simply select the trade you need and follow the prompts to identify the required repair service and the estimated price will be indicated. You can also call 1300 655 057 and speak to one of our Consultants who will be able to provide you with an estimate.
Alternatively, our tradie can attend your home and provide a free quote.
For safety and convenience, RAC Home Repair & Maintenance is cashless. The preferred payment methods are VISA/Mastercard via our online payment system or phone.Payment SMS (Stripe)
- Your trade specialist will send you a unique SMS link to a secure payment portal upon completion of the job.
- Your trade specialist will call the Customer Support team on 1300 655 057 to enable you to provide your VISA/Mastercard details to process the payment.