power plug

Plasterers apply plaster to the walls and ceilings to keep them looking in tip-top condition. Our qualified plasterers all hold Construction Induction Cards and are licensed to Perform High Risk Work — a government prerequisite for all WA Plasterers, and can assist you with a range of services including:

  • Dry wall (or plasterboard) plastering — used for walls and ceilings
  • Plaster repairs - fixing cracks, holes or flakes in plaster
  • Ornamental plastering, solid wall plastering and partitioning — we would need to asses this type of work on a case-by-case basis, so please get in touch to see if we can help

Call us to organise an RAC Tradie to attend your home to provide an accurate quote.


*Please see Clause 4 of our Terms and Conditions.

Book now

Our customer support team will be there to support you every step of the way, so you can be confident your home is in safe hands

Why choose RAC Home Repair & Maintenance?



All of our trade specialists are licensed, personable and experienced in providing quality workmanship. 



Access a wide range of home services through a dedicated online booking system, at a time suitable for you. 



A dedicated support team available 24 hours, seven days a week. 

Frequently Asked Questions