water tap

In WA, only a licensed plumber is allowed to carry out plumbing jobs in your home. Regular maintenance of taps, pipes and drains can also help prevent against costly emergency situations, such as burst pipes and blocked drains. Our licensed plumbers can assist you with all your plumbing needs, including:

  • Replacement or repair of burst pipes
  • Tap washer replacement
  • Tap replacement
  • Dishwasher replacement
  • Hot water system maintenance and installations.
  • Unblocking toilet or drain
  • Replacement or repair of burst pipes

Something else? Call us to organise an RAC Tradie to attend your home to provide an accurate quote.


*Please see Clause 4 of our Terms and Conditions.

Book now

Our customer support team will be there to support you every step of the way, so you can be confident your home is in safe hands

Why choose RAC Home Repair & Maintenance?



All of our trade specialists are licensed, personable and experienced in providing quality workmanship. 



Access a wide range of home services through a dedicated online booking system, at a time suitable for you. 



A dedicated support team available 24 hours, seven days a week. 

Frequently Asked Questions