You can help protect your loan should there be an unforeseen event such as death, accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment:
- Easy to apply for, with no medical examinations and automatic acceptance to set limits.
- In the event of death, the remaining balance of your loan will be paid out.
- Three types of cover: please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full benefits, limits, exclusions, terms and conditions.
- Gold: Covers life, involuntary unemployment, accident and sickness
- Silver: Covers life, accident and sickness
- Bronze: Covers life only
Speak with an RAC Finance consultant on 6150 6243 to discuss the options to help protect your loan
Terms and Conditions: Important information about protecting your loan
Credit Protection is issued by St Andrew's Insurance (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 89 075 044 656 AFSL No. 239649 and St Andrew's Life Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 98 105 176 243 AFSL No. 281731 (collectively referred to as St Andrew's). This insurance is not compulsory and can be obtained from an insurer of your choice. The information provided above is factual only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if this product is right for you, or whether you should acquire or continue to hold this product, and for full terms and conditions (including waiting periods, limitations and exclusions), read carefully the Product Disclosure Statement or speak to a financial adviser. RAC Finance Limited is authorised by St Andrew's to arrange Credit Protection, and receives a commission of up to 20% for arranging this insurance.