Your ticket to discounts and security in overseas campsites

If you’re planning a camping or caravanning adventure in Europe, Asia, America and Africa, it’s handy to have your Camping Card International (CCI) with you.

This handy little thing is a widely recognised document in 39 countries, and will get you discounts at 2784 campsites. It can even save you up to 25 per cent at selected campsites.

It also covers third-party liability insurance during your stay.

You can also use your CCI as identity when camping, instead of an official document like a passport. Many European camping grounds will only accept guests who are in possession of the Camping Card.  

You should also carry your Australian Driver's Licence with you at all times and your current automobile club Membership Card which will entitle you to reciprocal services from member clubs of the Alliance Internationale de Tourisme (AIT) and the Federation Internationale de'l Automobile (FIA), the two world motoring bodies.

The card can be issued on the spot to approved applicants and is valid for 12 months, as long as you remain a valid Automobile Club Member.

For more information about CCI, please click here.

Alternatively contact our friendly Touring team on 9436 4840 or email