INTRODUCING NEW CASH PASSPORT™ PLATINUM MASTERCARD®
Simply outsmart travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control. Pick up your Cash Passport from your nearest RAC Travel Service Centre today.
- Free global Wi-Fi= - Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots
- 24/7 global assistance - Help is a call away whenever and wherever you are
- Emergency cash access - Our team is ready to replace your card or organise cash%
- Lock and load up to 11 currencies* - Lock in exchange rates* and know exactly how much you have to spend
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide^ - Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs
- Manage your account - Track spend, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime.
- US Dollars (USD)
- Great British Pounds (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- United Arab Emirates dirham (AED)
- Australian Dollars (AUD)+
Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. Sometimes, these things happen. We’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash% so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
The list of global toll-free phone numbers is set out below. Alternatively, visit www.cashpassport.com/
1800 098 231
0800 444 691
|Hong Kong|| 800 966 321
|Japan|| 00531 780 221
|South Korea|| 00798 4434 1279
|Thailand|| 001800 442 212
|UK||0800 056 0572
|USA/Canada|| 1 877 465 0085
|Other countries|| +44 207 649 9404
1. Free global Wi-Fi=. Get internet access via millions of Boingo hotspots globally. Get 3 months’ Boingo membership every time you top up your Cash Passport with $100 AUD or foreign currency equivalent.
2. Share or transfer your travel money. Transfer instantly, from your Cash Passport to another Cash Passport issued in Australia or New Zealand in available currencies.
Cash Passport can be purchased in store. Just be sure to have your Australian driver's license or passport ready. Once you have a Cash Passport, you won’t look back. Visit your local RAC Travel Centre to get your Cash Passport now.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* Lock-in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
^ Subject to any surcharge that may be imposed directly by merchants. Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
+ Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.
% T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
= T&Cs apply. Wi-Fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.com.au and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.