Multi-currency Cash Passports are the easy and secure way to carry local money when travelling. Avoid international ATM fees and pick up a Cash Passport from your nearest RAC Travel Service Centre today.
- No international ATM transactions fees.*
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy-to-use card.**
- Smart wallet functionality – intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. If required, funds can be used from multiple wallets to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance.
- Withdraw local currency from more than 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Accepted at more than 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online.
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®.
- Lock in the relevant current exchange rate*** for the funds you load.
- Free back-up card in case the primary card is lost or stolen.
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance.
- Load up to AU$100,000.
- View your account and transactions and manage your currency balances online via "My Account" at www.cashpassport.com/multi.
- Not linked to your personal bank account.
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips.
- Card activated for use within 2 business hours.
- US Dollars (USD)
- Great British Pounds (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- Australian Dollars (AUD)
You can access all your account information online at www.cashpassport.com/multi. This includes:
- Obtaining card balances and statements.
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM.
- Travel budgeting tips.
The Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service provides card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services and help finding legal or medical support. It can also assist you in getting a message home.
The list of global toll-free phone numbers is set out below and on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, visit www.cashpassport.com/multi.
1800 098 231
0800 444 691
|Hong Kong|| 800 966 321
|Japan|| 00531 780 221
|South Korea|| 00798 4434 1279
|Thailand|| 001800 442 212
|UK||0800 056 0572
|USA/Canada|| 1 877 465 0085
|Other countries|| +44 207 649 9404
After your return, simply withdraw any remaining funds from the nearest MasterCard ATM, or fill out the Cash Passport Encashment Form at www.cashpassport.com/multi and fax it to +61 3 9282 0302. Cash outs are processed within 2 business days.
Note: The funds will be converted back to AUD at the current exchange rate before being credited to your bank account.