Stockholm to Copenhagen
with Oceania Cruises
- Exquisitely crafted cuisine
- Curated travel experiences
- Small ship luxury
- Members receive a bonus of US$200 Shipboard Credit^
Cherish the charming landscapes and sophisticated capitals lining the Baltic Sea, set aglow with the magical light of early autumn. The brilliance of Helsinki’s intriguing design scene, the bucolic setting of Kotka and Riga’s art nouveau architecture will be illuminated anew.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary - and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s 7 small, luxurious ships carry no more than 1250 guests and feature The Finest Cuisine at Sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe.
The better-than-new Sirena blends sophistication with a contemporary flair to create a casually elegant ambiance that embodies the most treasured elements of our celebrated ships. Every surface of every suite and stateroom is entirely new, while in the public spaces, a refreshed colour palette of soft sea and sky tones surrounds a tasteful renewal of fabrics, furnishings and lighting fixtures that exquisitely encompasses the inimitable style and comfort of Oceania Cruises.
Year built: 1999
Year refurbished: 2019
Guest capacity: 670 (double occupancy)
Length: 593.7 feet
Dining aboard Sirena
Sirena embodies the most treasured elements of our celebrated fleet, and features a few highlights all her own. With the introduction of two culinary experiences, Sirena offers even more ways to savour The Finest Cuisine at Sea.
Life On Board
Each day aboard Sirena is a spectacle and adventure to experience, from world-class music, high-energy production shows and dazzling cabarets to rousing deck games, spirited wine tastings and evenings at our atmospheric casino. For those seeking more cerebral pursuits, engaging talks by passionate Guest Speakers, chef-led demonstrations inspired by the local cuisine and animated Team Trivia sessions invite you to experience each new horizon more fully.
- Spend a marvellous day discovering the lovely city of Stockholm and its beautiful buildings.
- Admire Helsinki's stunning modern architecture, visit its lovely parks and bustling open-air market.
- Enjoy Finnish coastal charm in Kotka, Finland’s only city located on an island.
- Step back in time as you walk through Tallinn's beautifully preserved medieval town.
- Explore Riga - once called the "Paris of the Baltics" Riga has regained its status as a cosmopolitan capital with dozens of museums and arguably Europe's most exceptional Art Nouveau architecture.
- Visit Klaipeda - Lithuania’s third largest city has been in and out of the hands of the Russians, Swedes and Germans.
- Enjoy the old medieval quarter of this Baltic jewel Gdansk (Gdynia).
- Walk the charming Old Town (Gamle Stan) of Rønne, largely rebuilt after World War II the new buildings still reflect the older architecture.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the German capital Berlin and savour landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and the glorious Charlottenburg Palace.
- Discover charming Warnemünde and its lovely Gothic church, market square and seaside promenade.
- Arrive in Copenhagen and see another side of this lovely city with a cruise along its charming canals.
With simply MORE**, Oceania's new valuable offer, enjoy free pre-paid gratuities plus:
- Free US$800 simply MORE shore excursion credit
- Free Champagne, Wine & More
- Free Gourmet Speciality Dining
- Free Unlimited WiFi
26 September 2024: Stockholm, Sweden - embark 1pm | depart 4pm
27 September 2024: Helsinki, Finland - arrive 10am | depart 11pm
28 September2024: Kotka, Finland - arrive 8am | depart 9pm
29 September 2024: Tallinn, Estonia - arrive 7am | depart 4pm
30 September 2024: Riga, Latvia - arrive 11am | depart 7pm
01 October 2024: Klaipeda, Lithuania - arrive 12pm | depart 8pm
02 October 2024: Gdansk (Gdynia), Poland - arrive 8am | depart 6pm
03 October 2024: Ronne (Bornholm), Denmark - arrive 8am | depart 6pm
04 October 2024: Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany - arrive 6am | depart 11pm
05 October 2024: Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany - arrive 12am | depart 10pm
06 October 2024: Copenhagen, Denmark - disembark 8am
^ Anchor Port
Departure: 26 September 2024
|Cabin category||Per person, twin share|
|Inside Staterooms||From $5750|
|Ocean View||From $6140|
|Veranda Staterooms||From $8070|
Prices are a guide only, based on starting prices and subject to availability and change. Prices are correct as at 17 October 2023.
Please check with your RAC travel consultant for availability and pricing.
*Fares and itineraries are accurate as of 17 October 2023 and are subject to change or withdrawal. Fares shown are for category French Veranda and Penthouse Suite. The quoted fares are valid for sale until 31 December 2024, unless sold out prior and include any/all savings/upgrades. Airfares are additional. Cruise fares are per person, twin share (except fares for Solo category, which are for single travellers), in AUD and include all taxes, port fees and onboard gratuities. A Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge may apply and, if applicable, is additional revenue to Oceania Cruises.
^Bonus US$200 Shipboard Credit valid for RAC members only for new bookings made between 25 October 2023 to 31 December 2023.Offer is not combinable with all promotions and is subject to change or withdrawal.
General RAC Travel terms and conditions apply.