Cape Town to Fremantle
- Departs Perth: 16 January 2019
- Flight from Perth included
- Solo supplement from $1,554*
This grand voyage from the impressive backdrop of Table Mountain takes you to Port Elizabeth and the chance to join a Big 5 safari. Cross the Indian Ocean via the green and sapphire lagoons of Reunion and Mauritius, arriving in Western Australia after 16 unbeatable nights.
- One way economy class flight with South African Airways
- 2 night stay in Cape Town in 5* accommodation including Breakfast
- Half day Stellenbosch Winelands tour
- 16 nights aboard the Queen Elizabeth
- A journey around the cape of South Africa, visiting Mauritius and Reunion
Departing Perth: 16th January 2019
All prices above are based on per person inclusive of flights, land arrangements and cruise.
Upgrade to Business class from: $2000 per person
16 Jan - Fly from PerthSet off on your journey from Perth, aboard South African Airways service to Cape Town via Jo'burg.
17 Jan - Cape TownAfter a brief stop in Jo'burg, arrive in Cape Town for some relaxation in your hotel to get over the flight.
Accommodation: Table Bay Hotel
18 Jan - Cape Town & StellenboschEnjoy a day exploring the wine country of Stellenbosch on a guided tour of the region. You visit the exquisite little town of Franschhoek, pass by the impressive Huguenot Monument, and in a town with a reputation for gourmet fare. Wind your way to the heady heights of the Helshoogte Mountain Pass to meet the charming university town of Stellenbosch on the other side. Stroll through this little town, absorbing the quaintness, and sneaking into the odd shop or two (on Sundays not all galleries and shops are open). Enjoy a wine tasting at two different wine estates where you will be able to purchase your favorite wine to take back home.
Accommodation: Table Bay Hotel
19 Jan - The Queen ElizabethToday is your boarding day, on to this superb vessel. Get settled and prepare for your awesome adventure
20 Jan - At Sea
21 Jan - Port ElizabethAs you cruise to Port Elizabeth, or “The Bay,” you will feel the energy and prosperity of the thriving city. It is one of the largest and sunniest cities in South Africa, situated in the Eastern Cape Province in a region now known as Nelson Mandela Bay.
22 Jan - 25 Jan - At Sea
26 Jan - ReunionRéunion offers a little taste of French culture on a tropical island whose setting has more in common with Hawaii than Paris. Officially an overseas French department, the island is full of cultural Creole buildings as well as an incredible range of geographical diversity, from beaches to flourishing forests. Réunion’s rugged scenic roads and dusty plains could lead you up to see the incredible ‘Piton de la Fournaise’ or ‘Peak of the Furnace,’ one of the most active volcanoes in the world today.
27 Jan - MauritiusThe beating heart of Mauritius can be found in Port Louis, its capital city. Combining a dazzling spectrum of cultures, languages and influences, Port Louis is a fascinating place to sit and watch the world go by.
28 Jan - 3 Feb - At Sea
4 Feb - Fremantle
- Prices advertised are correct as of 4 July 2018 and are subject to change
- All prices are subject to availability, currency fluctuations and can change or be withdrawn without notice
- Onboard credit amount advertised is subject to change
- Prices are inclusive of port charges, government taxes and airport taxes
- Gratuities will be charged to the guests onboard account on the cruise
- Airfares are subject to change until ticketed, once ticketed any changes/cancellations/amendments may result in airline fees and/or nil refund
- Price advertised is per person twin share and subject to change
- Cunard, Excite & South African Airways T&Cs apply
*Terms and conditions apply: see RAC Travel general terms and conditions