aboard Quantum of the Seas
- Includes 2 nights in Singapore
- Includes transfers
- 18 nights cruising aboard the Quantum of the seas
- Return economy airfares from Perth to Singapore with Singapore Airlines
- 2 nights pre cruise accommodation in Singapore in a 4* hotel including Breakfast and complimentary upgrade to a Premier Room
- Transfers in Singapore
- 9 night cruise aboard Quantum of the Seas from Singapore to Hong Kong
- 9 night cruise aboard Quantum of the Seas Hong Kong back to Singapore
- All onboard meals and entertainment, port charges, taxes and pre-paid gratuities
Day 1 | Arrive Singapore
Upon arrival into Singapore you will be met up a representative to transfer you to your hotel for check in. This afternoon it as your leisure
Day 2 | Singapore
Day at leisure
Day 3 | Singapore, Embark Ship
After Breakfast the hotel, you will be met in the lobby by your transfer to take you to the cruise terminal ready to board the ship
Day 4 | At sea
Day 5 | Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok mixes heritage and ultra-modern, with the 18th-century royal district at its heart. The overnight stay offers more experiences in this vibrant capital, like bustling night markets and dinner in chic rooftop restaurants.
Day 6 | At sea
Day 7 | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Amongst the grand old buildings such as the historic Hotel d'Ville, sits Ho Chi Minh City colourful markets; selling everything from chillies to French baguettes. In the heart of town is the scenic and relaxing Tao Dan Cultural Park.
Day 8 | Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam's premier destination for beach holidays, Nha Trang offers sun and sea in spectacular setting of a turquoise bay and curved expansive. The waterfront features parks and gardens while an array of dining options are steps away.
Day 9 | Hue/Danang, Vietnam
Set on the Perfume River, the former imperial city of Hue is tranquil and filled with history and heritage. Chan May is a gateway to other cities of central Vietnam, including Danang, whose long white sands were dubbed China Beach.
Day 10 - 11 | At sea
Day 12 | Hong Kong, China
The former British colony is a study in contrasts, of East and West, rural and urban, traditional and modern. With historic and religious sights and world-class shopping and dining, Hong Kong is endlessly fascinating.
Day 13 | At sea
Day 14 | Manila, Philippines
The Filipino capital is a big, bustling busy metropolis. Urban explorers can visit museums and colonial monuments and shop in sleek new shopping centres. Outside Manila discover scenic towns like Tagaytay with its views of Taal Lake and volcano.
Day 15 | Subic Bay, Philippines
The Port of Subic Bay is one of the busiest, largest and most important ports in the Philippines. In Subic Bay, you will find tropical weather and beautiful beaches with plenty of fun things to do.
Day 16 | At sea
Day 17 | Nha Trang, Vietnam
Day 18 | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Day 19 | At sea
Day 20 | Singapore, Disembark ship
Departing: 13 February 2020
||Price per person|
|Oceanview||Upgrade from $428*|
||Upgrade from $916*|
Prices above are based on per person, twin share and are strictly subject to availability. Please ask your RAC Travel Consultant for solo cabin prices or triple & quad.
- Prices are correct as of 10 May 2019 and are based on per person, twin share
- All prices and promotions are strictly subject to availability and may change at any time
- Cabins are on a guarantee basis which means cabin numbers won't be allocated until closer to sailing date
- Cabin numbers may not be the same for both cruises
- Cabin number cannot be requested, if you wish to select your cabin number, please speak with your RAC Travel Consultant about different cabin categories available
- Disembarkation and embarkation in Hong Kong may be required, however not confirmed until closer to sailing date. This cannot be guaranteed
- Asia Escape Holidays and Royal Caribbean International terms and conditions apply
*Terms and conditions apply: see RAC Travel general terms and conditions