The Three Queens 2020
- Return economy flights
- London to Vancouver
- Bonus onboard credit
RAC invites you to experience The Three Queens in one Grand Voyage as you take in the beauty and sophistication of each ship.
Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2 is a remarkable flagship, her style and elegance are legendary. Above all, it‘s the space she offers and the luxury for you to do as little or as much as you wish which sets her apart.
Immerse yourself in Queen Elizabeth's evocative art deco elegance. The newest Queen exudes style and has an especially refined feel. Prepare yourself for a truly remarkable voyage.
Queen Victoria will delight you with her special appeal, where elegance and unique features combine seamlessly with outstanding hospitality. You’ll discover an extraordinary way to see the world.
What's included onboard?
*Accommodation: With ensuite bathrooms. tea and coffee making facilities, in-stateroom entertainment and twice daily Steward service. Butler service is available in Queens Grill Suites.
*Dining: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in main restaurants, and daily Afternoon Tea in the Queens Room and Kinds Court/Lido Restaurants. 24 Hour room service and buffet options are available. In-suite dining is available in Queens and Princess Grill Suites.
*Entertainment: Cunard Insights, spectacular musicals, comedy dance and drama productions, as well as daily film screenings in illuminations and the Royal Court Theatre. Live music around the ship includes Jazz ensembles, classical recitals and singers.
*Activities: Competitions, quizzes, dance and craft classes. Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, gym and sports deck/courts. As well as use of the on board library, puzzles and card room.
Dublin's winning charm is world famous. The dark waters of the River Liffey swirling beneath the Halfpenny Bridge transport you to a different age: the literary Dublin of Yeats, Shaw, Swift and Wilde. Explore to your heart’s content, from St. Stephen’s Green, down bustling O’Connell Street, to the welcome ‘craic’ and Guinness of the hundred or more bars that dot this uniquely welcoming placeLondon, England
England is full of pageantry and tradition, and nowhere else is that on display so vividly than in London. Old and new combine to provide a tapestry of fine art, culture, music, attractions and an extensive royal history that continues to this day. Each year, millions of tourists visit London to experience its modern-day renaissance, whether taking in the new look of the South Bank or heading out to newly hot neighbourhoods, and no matter the time of year, a London trip brings a taste of bustling city life.New York, United States
See the bright lights of the Big Apple, an international mecca and melting pot of culture, cuisine, architecture and art. Salute the great Statue of Liberty and prepare for the city that never sleeps. Visit colourful Greenwich Village, the legendary Central Park, or any number of world-famous museums, galleries and sights. Or devote your New York time to shopping the big-name stores.San Francisco, United States
Sitting between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Nevada mountains, laid-back San Francisco is "The City by the Bay" and is home to an eclectic mix of cultures and the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy the superb bay views, cross the steep rolling hills by tram, explore eerie Alcatraz and visit the Museum of Modern Art. Or head for the celebrated vineyards of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys.Vancouver, Canada
Vancouver provides some stunning scenery, such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge, just two highlights. British Columbia's marine parks feature remote fjords and vast, beautiful lakes. Vancouver is ideal for whale watching and hiking, or swimming and kayaking in the summer months. The Gulf Islands are teeming with wildlife, including dolphins, eagles and sea lions.
- Economy airfare to London, returning from Vancouver
- 2 night stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloosbury Street Hotel, London, including Breakfast
- 12 night cruise from Southampton return aboard Queen Victoria
- 2 night stay at the Mercure Southampton Dolphin, including Breakfast
- 8 night cruise from Southampton to New York aboard Queen Mary 2
- 2 night stay at the Novotel New York Times Square including Breakfast
- One way airfare from New York to Vancouver
- 1 night stay at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- 7 night cruise from Vancouver return aboard Queen Elizabeth
- Transfers between airport, hotel & port throughout
Day 1 - 2 | London
Day 3 | Southampton, Board Queen Victoria
Day 4 | At sea
Day 5 | Ringaskiddy
Day 6 | Dublin
Day 7 | At sea
Day 8 | Stornoway
Day 9 | At sea
Day 10 | Greenock
Day 11 | Belfast
Day 12 | Liverpool
Day 13 | At sea
Day 14 | St Peter Port
Day 15 - 16 | Southampton
Day 17 - 25 | Queen Mary 2
Day 25 - 27 | New York
Day 27 | New York to Vancouver
Day 28 - 35 | Queen Elizabeth
Day 35 | Depart Vancouver
Date: 5 June 2020
|Inside||from $13,545* per person||US$360 total|
|Outside||from $15,230* per person||US$400 total|
|Balcony||from $16,315* per person||US$500 total|
Above price is based on per person twin share. Onboard credit is total for the cabin. Please enquire for Solo cabin costs
- All prices are correct as of 28 May 2019
- All prices and availability are strictly subject to change at any time
- Offer is valid on new bookings only and can be withdrawn without notice at any time
- Advertised price is based on the cheapest, which may mean it will be on a guarantee basis so your cabin number will not be allocated until closer to sailing date
- Offer valid until 31 July unless sold out prior
- Flights are subject to change. Any name changes/time changes of flights made after ticketing will incur fees charged by the airline
- Cunard & Cruiseco terms and conditions apply
*Terms and conditions apply: see RAC Travel general terms and conditions