Highlights of the Rockies
and Alaska Cruise
- Vancouver to Seattle
- Fly Free* Offer
- Solo prices available
Journey through the breathtaking heart of the Canadian Rockies by land and rail followed by a cruise along Alaska's mesmerising Inside Passage.
- 9 nights premium accommodation
- 33 meals - 16 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 11 dinners
- Guaranteed Ocean-view stateroom onboard your 7 night Holland America Line Alaskan Cruise
- Enjoy a Welcome Reception and Farewell Dinner
- Tipping for all staff, port charges and airport transfers
- Services of a Canadian Travelmarvel tour director and driver
Day 1 | Vancouver
Upon your arrival in Vancouver, be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel in the heart of this cosmopolitan metropolis. After settling in, meet your Tour Director and fellow guests during a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 | Vancouver to Whistler
Today, discover Vancouver on a sightseeing tour. Explore the city’s high-rise-framed waterfront and historic Gastown. Then head for Whistler’s mountain scenery.
Day 3 | Whistler, Quaaout Lodge
Travel through the Cariboo region from Whistler to Quaaout Lodge.
Insider Experience: Gain an insight into the history of Canada’s indigenous culture on an interpretive walk and enjoy a First Nations-inspired dinner.
Day 4 | Quaaout Lodge, Banff
Travel through Yoho National Park before arriving in Banff National Park. Visit Lake Louise and, weather permitting, Moraine Lake.
Day 5 | Banff
Enjoy today at leisure to explore at your own pace or choose from a range of select experiences (own expense). These include a heli-flightseeing tour, a Bow River float trip and a Banff Experience tour.
Day 6 | Banff, Icefields Parkway, Athabasca Glacier, Jasper
Journey along the Icefields Parkway and take in the region’s rugged scenery. En route, stop at Athabasca Glacier for an exhilarating Ice Explorer ride.
Day 7 | Jasper
Enjoy a day at leisure or perhaps choose to join a select experience. These include a Harley Davidson sidecar tour, a rafting adventure on the Athabasca River, or an evening wildlife experience (own expense).
Insider Experience: Later tonight enjoy a delicious western-style BBQ dinner at Jasper Park Stables.
Day 8 | Jasper, Blue River
Insider Experience: Set off on a River Safari to Grizzly Bear Valley and look for native wildlife on the riverbank.
Insider Experience: An incredible overnight escape awaits at Mike Wiegele Heli Village, which offers adventure and serenity in a picturesque setting.
VIA Rail Option: Perhaps replace Days 8 and 9 touring with an enjoyable rail journey from Jasper to Vancouver. After breakfast this morning, spend time exploring Jasper, before you board the VIA Rail for your overnight train journey in a Sleeper Plus, through the breathtaking Canadian Rockies. Additional cost. Enquire for details.
Day 9 | Blue River, Vancouver
Upon arrival in Vancouver, enjoy time to explore this city’s many attractions, before a Farewell Dinner with fellow travellers.
VIA Rail Option: Wake up this morning and arrive early into Vancouver. You will be transferred to the hotel ahead of a leisurely day in Vancouver before your group arrives.
Day 10 | Vancouver, Seattle
This morning after breakfast, you will transfer to Seattle to board your premium cruise ship. Settle into your cabin and enjoy time at leisure before dinner this evening.
Day 11 | At sea
Day 12 | Juneau
Today you’ll arrive in the Alaskan capital of Juneau. Explore this historic gold rush town, join a dog sled ride, sample baked salmon or pan for gold (own expense).
Day 13 | Hubbard Glacier
Reaching the Hubbard Glacier today, learn about the longest tidewater glacier in North America, forging its way into the icy seaboard of the Gulf Alaska. Hubbard Glacier is known for its dramatic ‘surges’ as it advances rather than retreats further into Yakutat Bay each year. Dramatic ice calving and the surreal blue of the glacier’s face are some of the natural wonders you may see.
Day 14 | Sitka
Spend free time today discovering the picturesque port of Sitka.
Day 15 | Ketchikan
In Ketchikan, perhaps join a walking tour or learn about Tlingit culture (own expense).
Day 16 | Victoria, British Columbia
Cruise through the Inside Passage, before arriving in Victoria.
Day 17 | Disembark Cruise, Depart Seattle
Disembark in Seattle and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
||Twin (per person)
|24 April - 10 May||from $7,695*||from $10,195*|
|30 April - 16 May||
|8 May - 24 May||from $8,195*||from $10,995*|
|15 May - 31 May||from $8,495*||from $11,395*|
|22 May - 7 June||from $8,995*||from $12,195*|
|24 July - 9 August||from $9,395*||from $12,945*|
|21 August - 6 September||from $9,095*||from $12,345*|
|28 August - 13 September||from $8,995*||from $12,195*|
|11 September - 27 September||from $8,995*||from $12,195*|
All prices are based on per person, twin share and are strictly subject to availability and changePromotions: Fly Free* offer - Book by 30 November 2019
- Prices are correct as of 4 September 2019
- All prices and promotions may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees, taxes or exchange rates
- A limited number or offers are available until sold out
- Offers may be withdrawn at any time
- Offers are subject to availability and are available on new bookings only
- Fly Free offer includes a free economy class airfare
- Based on Air Canada in economy (L) class or an airline of Travelmarvels choosing including air taxes up to $180 per person from Perth
- Fly Free offer is subject to availability of the related booking class, once sold out, surcharges may apply
- Airline schedules are subject to change without notice and Travelmarvel and RAC Travel are not liable for any additional costs incurred due to airline schedule changes one booked
- A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking and a secondary non-refundable deposit is due by 30 November 2019
- Your deposit is considered a gaurantee of the flight times shown on your invoice and once your deposit is received, flights will be ticketed and will be subject to change and/or cancellation fees
- Credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferable
- Travelmarvel terms and conditions apply
*Terms and conditions apply: see RAC Travel general terms and conditions