Wonders of Vietnam & Cambodia
- Hanoi to Siem Reap
- Fly Free*
- Multiple dates
Whether you are making your way through the bustling streets of giant mega-cities, or absorbing the peaceful scenery of rural farm villages, Asia transports you to another world.
- Discover the art of cooking Vietnamese cuisine at the Morning Glory Cooking School
- New to Travelmarvel, enjoy a seven night cruise aboard the All Balcony Suite ship, the RV Apsara
- Located in an idyllic quaint rural village and surrounded by lush tranquil gardens, unwind at Pilgrimage Village
- 10 nights premium accommodation
- 7 night Mekong River cruise on the All Balcony Suite ship, the RV Apsara
- 2 nights Ha Long Bay cruise on Bhaya Cruise's Classic Junk
- 45 meals - 19 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 14 dinners
- International wine, local beer and spirits included with lunch and dinner onboard your Mekong River Cruise
- Water, juice and soft drink included at all times during your Mekong River Cruise
- Internal flights in Vietnam
- Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director and local guides
Day 1 | Arrive Hanoi
Be transferred to the Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi. Tonight, an Insider Experience kicks off your holiday.
Insider Experience: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at KOTO on Van Mieu.
Day 2 | Hanoi
Take a guided tour of Hanoi, observing the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and historic Ba Dinh Square. Afterwards, join an Insider Experience.
Insider Experience: Take an afternoon rickshaw ride through the Old Quarter.
Day 3 | Hanoi, Ha Long Bay
Travel to Ha Long where you will begin your Ha Long Bay cruise. Continue your journey and explore the mysterious Trinh Nu Cave.
Day 4 | Ha Long Bay
Kayak at Ba Ham Lake, followed by a sightseeing trip to Cua Van Floating Culture Centre.
Day 5 | Ha Long Bay, Hoi An
Explore Sung Sot Cave before docking back at Ha Long. Transfer to Hanoi airport, fly to Da Nang, and arrive at your hotel.
Day 6 | Hoi An
Insider Experience: Discover the art of cooking Vietnamese cuisine with the Morning Glory Cooking School. Take a guided tour of Hoi An’s market, prepare a selection of dishes and sample your efforts.
Day 7 | Hoi An
Perhaps today you’ll enjoy a select experience, such as a visit to the My Son ruins or the Golden Bridge on Ba Na Hills.
Day 8 | Hoi An, Hue
See stunning Lang Co Beach and traverse Hai Van Pass. Arrive in Hue and visit the Imperial City.
Insider Experience: Relax in the lakeside surrounds of Pilgrimage Village.
Day 9 | Hue, Ho Chi Minh City
Board your included flight to Ho Chi Minh City. An Insider Experience awaits you for dinner.
Insider Experience: Tonight, savour dinner at The Chopsticks Saigon.
Day 10 | Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City
Discover the military history of the area. Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, built by the Viet Cong during the war.
Day 11 | Ho Chi Minh City, Embark Ship
Drive to My Tho Port and board your river ship. Tonight, enjoy your first dinner prepared by your onboard chef.
Day 12 | Cai Be, Sa Dec
Today, take a local boat to the town of Cai Be, then cruise to Sa Dec. Tour Huynh Thuy Le’s old house, before visiting an ornate Cao Dai Temple.
Day 13 | Tan Chau, Border Crossing
Explore the village of Tan Chau. Go ashore for a rickshaw tour and visit a local island. Later, relax as you cross the border into Cambodia towards Phnom Penh.
Day 14 | Phnom Penh
Visit the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. After lunch on board, tour the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
Day 15 | Oudong, Koh Chen
Disembark and travel by coach to Oudong for an Insider Experience. Then continue to Koh Chen to see the open-air copperware workshops.
Insider Experience: Visit a Buddhist monastery where you will have the opportunity to partake in a Buddhist blessing ceremony.
Day 16 | Oknha Tey
Disembark for a village tour of Oknha Tey, known for its traditional silk weaving. Set sail for Angkor Ban this afternoon.
Day 17 | Angkor Ban, Kampong Cham
Enjoy an immersive tour of Angkor Ban. After lunch, enjoy an Insider Experience.
Insider Experience: Discover the agricultural island of Koh Pen.
Day 18 | Disembark Ship At Kampong Cham, Siem Reap, Angkor
Transfer to Siem Reap and join in on an Insider Experience. Later, discover the atmospheric Ta Prohm temple where the jungle grows within the temple walls.
Insider Experience: Visit Opportunities of Development thru Art (ODA) which supports local underprivileged children.
Insider Experience: Unwind at the Shinta Mani Shack. An oasis of tranquillity, you’ll relax amid the lush gardens and large swimming pool of your hotel.
Day 19 | Angkor, Siem Reap
Enjoy the morning at leisure. Later, see temple Bayon and Angkor Wat for sunset.
Day 20 | Depart Siem Reap
Your journey ends this morning.
||Twin (per person)
|11 - 30 July||from $7,295*||from $9,995*|
|25 July - 13 August||from $7,295*||from $9,995*|
|8 - 27 August||from $7,095*||from $9,995*|
|22 August - 10 September||from $7,695*||from $10,595*|
|5 - 24 September||from $7,895*||from $10,895*|
|19 September - 8 October||from $7,895*||from $10,895*|
|3 - 22 October||from $8,095*||from $11,195*|
|17 October - 5 November||from $8,095*||from $11,195*|
|31 October - 19 November||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
|2021 Departures||Twin (per person)
|2 - 21 January||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
|16 January - 4 February||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
|30 January - 18 February||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
|13 February - 4 March||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
|27 February - 18 March||from $8,295*||from $11,495*|
All prices are based on per person, twin share and are strictly subject to availability and change.Promotions: Fly Free* - Book by 29 February 2020
- Advertised price is per person and correct as of 16 September 2019
- Prices and deals are subject to change at any time
- Itinerary is subject to change at any time due to unforseen circumstances
- Fly Free offer must be booked by 29 February 2020 unless sold out prior
- Offer includes are taxes up to the value of $220 per person
- Fly Free offer is based on wholesale airfares in economy class with Singapore Airlines or another airline of Travelmarvel's choosing
- Offers are available for travelers departing Australia
- A strictly limited number of offers are available on selected itineraries and is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice
- A non-refundable deposit is due within 7 days of reservation and a secondary non-refundable deposit is due in October 2019
- Flights must be booked with Travelmarvel
- Should you choose to depart earlier than your scheduled tour departure or make variations to airline routings, surcharges apply
- Airline schedules are subject to change without notice and Travelmarvel is not liable for any additional costs incurred due to airline changes
- Any changes made after ticketing may incur amendments and/or cancellation fees, in some cases, tickets are non-refundable
- All taxes vary for each departure point and routing of airline are subject to change
- Fuel surcharges may apply
- Frequent Flyer miles/points may not be awarded
- Credit card fees of up to 1.2% may apply
- Travelmarvel individual terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and conditions apply: see RAC Travel general terms and conditions