Asia city explorer cruise
With Royal Caribbean
- 9 nights on board Voyager of the Seas
- All meals included: Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- All on board activities and entertainment included
9 Nights departing Singapore 30 June 2018
|Inside from||$1,935* per person, twin share|
|Oceanview from||$2,318* per person, twin share|
|Balcony from||$3,125* per person, twin share|
Ask us about single cabin pricing, flights and pre/post cruise arrangements
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring multiple courses
- Complimentary options at Windjammer Marketplace and Cafe Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
- Giovanni's Table featuring fine Italian dining (surcharge applies)
- All-American burgers and shakes at Johnny Rockets (surcharge applies)
- Vegas-style Casino Royale with 274 poker machines and 16 tables
- Complimentary Broadway style entertainment in La Scala Theatre
Day 1 - Singapore
Day 2 - CruisingWhether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquillity, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing, ice skating and mini golf on green that overlooks a sea of blue. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax by the side of the pool.
Day 3 - Bangkok, ThailandBangkok mixes heritage and ultra-modern, with the 18th-century royal district at its heart. The overnight stay offers more experiences in this vibrant capital, like bustling night markets and dinner in chic rooftop restaurants.
Day 4 - Bangkok, Thailand
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh, VietnamAmongst the grand old buildings such as the historic Hotel d'Ville, sits Ho Chi Minh City colourful markets; selling everything from chillies to French baguettes. In the heart of town is the scenic and relaxing Tao Dan Cultural Park.
Day 7 - Nha Trang, VietnamVietnam's premier destination for beach holidays, Nha Trang offers sun and sea in spectacular setting of a turquoise bay and curved expansive. The waterfront features parks and gardens while an array of dining options are steps away.
Day 8 - Hue/Danang, VietnamSet on the Perfume River, the former imperial city of Hue is tranquil and filled with history and heritage. Chan May is a gateway to other cities of central Vietnam, including Danang, whose long white sands were dubbed China Beach.
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Hong KongDisembark after Breakfast and explore Hong Kong.
The former British colony is a study in contrasts, of East and West, rural and urban, traditional and modern. With historic and religious sights and world-class shopping and dining, Hong Kong is endlessly fascinating.
- Price advertised is per person, twin share and subject to change
- Cruise is subject to availability
- Port charges, taxes and gratuities are included in cruise fare
- Royal Caribbean, Asia Escape Holidays and RAC terms and conditions apply
- Deposit is due upon booking