- Early bird savings
- Have an authentic Canadian ranch experience
- Meet a Canadian Mountie
Venture to the land of the grizzlies and glistening glaciers-your in-depth exploration of the Rocky Mountains begins in Stampede country, taking you through scenic icefields, breathtaking lake landscapes, and alpine villages before you embrace your inner Canadian and learn the art of playing the puck from a local pro.
6 nights accommodation
9 meals included
All on-trip transport included
Lace up those skates, hit the ice and learn about being a real hockey player
- City tour of Banff
- Scenic drive along the Icefields Parkway
- Visit Jasper National Park, ride aboard an Ice Explorer on the Athabasca Glacier, Banff National Park
- Be My Guest: The Guinn Family are your welcoming hosts on this authentic Canadian ranch experience during which you'll enjoy a wagon tour and traditional ranch-style dinner
- Cultural Insight: Lace up those skates, hit the ice and learn about being a real hockey player
- Meet a real life Royal Canadian Mountie in Banff
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Day 1: Arrive Calgary
Welcome to beautiful Canada. Get settled in at your hotel, located in the heart of downtown Calgary, and spend the afternoon relaxing or exploring. At 6 p.m., gather at the hotel with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park
Head west into the Canadian Rockies and stop at the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies", Lake Louise, one of the most beautiful lakes in North America with its backdrop of glistening Victoria Glacier. Continue along the stunning Icefields Parkway, driving alongside snowcapped peaks, thundering waterfalls and glistening glaciers. Keep an eye out for wildlife including grizzly and black bears, moose, elk and mountain goats. Stay tonight in the quaint town of Jasper.
Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
Start the day with a free morning, enjoying the superb vistas or strolling Jasper's picturesque streets. This afternoon, enjoy a guided walk at Maligne Canyon, one of the most beautiful gorges in the Rockies. Learn about the underground river system while following the canyon's trail past waterfalls and jagged rock formations. Later this afternoon, cruise Maligne Lake (seasonal), followed by a Regional Meal.
(Full Breakfast, Regional meal)
Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff
This morning, stop at the Columbia Icefield Visitor Center and step aboard an Ice Explorer, a massive vehicle specially designed for travelling on the surface of glaciers. Travel across the massive Athabasca Glacier as you learn a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on the environment. Later, arrive in the quintessential alpine village of Banff. This evening, before dinner, you'll have the opportunity to meet a Royal Canadian Mountie, dressed in the traditional red serge uniform. This Local Specialist will share exciting and colourful stories and even pose for a few memorable photos.
(Full Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
Stop in Canmore for a unique experience: a chance to experience the thrill and excitement of being a real Canadian hockey player. Whether you have skated before or not, played hockey on or off the ice, this Cultural Insight is your chance to spend time getting to know Canada's game. Learn the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a professional coach walks you through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room where you have the opportunity to try on full hockey gear. Grab your stick and it's off onto the ice. Find out whether you are lefty or righty and how to score the big goal. Leaving the ice rink behind, immerse yourself in the nature's glory on a sightseeing excursion around Banff, including the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner, spectacular Bow Falls and the hoodoo rock formations. The rest of the day is yours.
Day 6: Banff
This morning, the options are plentiful-perhaps join an optional excursion to Yoho National Park and Moraine Lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks. Enjoy an optional helicopter flightseeing tour for a bird's-eye view of the Canadian Rockies before travelling to the Guinn family ranch for a special Be My Guest Farewell Dinner. Enjoy pristine views and abundant wildlife during a horse-drawn wagon ride. After dinner, enjoy a private country line-dancing lesson.
(Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining)
Day 7: Banff – Calgary
Descend from the glorious Canadian Rockies and transfer to Calgary International Airport or to the Delta Calgary Downtown, if you are extending your stay.
Wednesday 9 May 2018 - $
2,695* Earlybird: $2,492
Wednesday 16 May 2018 - $2,795* Earlybird: $2,585
Sunday 27 May 2018 - $2,795* Earlybird: $2,585
Monday 4 June 2018 - $2,850* Earlybird: $2,636
Tuesday 5 June 2018 - $2,850* Earlybird: $2,636
Tuesday 12 June 2018 - $2,850* Earlybird: $2,565
Monday 18 June 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Monday 25 June 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Monday 23 July 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Monday 30 July 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Monday 6 August 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Sunday 11 August 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Monday 20 August 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
Wednesday 29 August 2018 - $2,950* Earlybird: $2,728
* Based on per person, twin share
Single supplement from: $995
- All pricing is current and correct as of 29 December 2017 and based on per person, twin share basis.
- Single supplements may be applicable.
- A Offers and packages are strictly subject to availability.
- Offers may be withdrawn at any given time without prior notice.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- Earlybird pricing due 28 February 2018
- Trafalgar T&Cs apply.
- Credit card fees of up to 1.2% may apply