- Special access Rome sightseeing tour included
- Exclusive 'Paris by Night' Tour
There is so many ways to see Europe and be completely awestruck by it's historical and scenic beauty.
Join Contiki on this adventure of a lifetime! The Swiss Alps, the French Riviera and Rhine Valley collide with hotspots like Amsterdam, Prague, Rome & Paris, creating a perfectly balanced adventure of scenery & cities. See the Royal Palace in Monaco, learn the art of leather in Florence, & snap gondolas drifting down the canals of Venice. Pure Euro bliss! #noregrets
- 20 nights twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 30 included meals - (20 Breakfasts and 10 Dinners)
- An experienced & professional trip manager & driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Hotel tips, local taxes and service charges
- Ferry crossings
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Champs-Élysées & Notre Dame Cathedral
Indulge in sophisticated Paris where you’ll find magic, romance & history amongst the city’s legendary icons. (B)
DAY 3: Paris to Lucernce
Pass through the lush vineyards of Burgundy to the breathtaking Swiss Alps. (B, D)
Your jaw will drop at the alpine beauty of this lake town as you wander through the cobbled streets.(B, D)
- See the wooden Chapel Bridge
- View the Lion Monument
Catch a glimpse of magical Lake Como en route to the glamorous resort town of Nice. (B, D)
- Scenic drive along the Côte d’Azur
- Visit a French perfumery
Do as the locals do – stroll through outdoor markets, shop the upscale boutiques & sunbathe on the beach. Tonight, rub shoulders with the rich & famous in Monaco! (B)
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco
- Visit a Monte Carlo casino
Stop & check out Pisa’s famous tower before arriving in Renaissance Florence.
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
A Local Guide gives you the inside track on striking buildings & sacred art in one of Italy’s most atmospheric cities & then it’s on the road to Rome.
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery & Piazza della Signoria in Florence
- Florentine leather craft demonstration
- See Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Colosseum & Roman Forum in Rome
Tap into ‘La Dolce Vita’ of the ‘Eternal City’ & explore this living museum. Later, there’s a chance to delve into history with a tour of the Vatican museums including the Sistine Chapel.
- See St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
Criss-cross the Appenine Mountains before reaching enchanting Venice.
DAY 11: Venice
Meander through the “floating city’s” tight alleyways & canals
to find grand squares, art-filled palazzos,
little shops, bars & markets. (B)
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge’s Palace & St. Mark’s Square
- See Venice’s iconic canals & gondolas
Wind through the Austrian Alps via the Brenner Pass to a quaint Tyrolean village.
- Scenic drive past vineyards, orchards & castles
Choose your own adventure in the mountains of Tyrol – exhilarating outdoor activities include tandem paragliding, hiking & mountain biking!
DAY 14: Austrian Tyrol to Munich .
Stop at the humbling Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial before reaching Munich, home to Oktoberfest.
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial
- See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz
- Visit a traditional Bavarian beer hall
Leave festive Bavaria behind & head to Austria’s cultural capital, Vienna.
DAY 16: Vienna to Prague
Vienneseculture waltzes right up to you on a morning tour of Vienna. Then travel through Bohemia to Prague, “City of a Thousand Spires.” (B, D)
- See Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral & the State Opera House
- Scenic drive along the historic ring road
- See Hradčany Castle, the Cathedral of St. Vitus, Charles Bridge & Wenceslas Square
- Visit the Old Town Square & see the Astronomical Clock
Journey through Germany to the Rhine Valley, full of castles & renowned vineyards. (B, D)
- See the Lorelei Rock
- Scenic Rhine river cruise (summer departures only)
Next it’s in to the Netherlands & on to the free-wheeling, vibrant city of Amsterdam. (B, D)
- Visit a cheese farm & clog maker’s house
- See the canals, gable houses & the city by night
Hop on a bike & pedal past windmills in the scenic village of Edam, world-famous for its namesake cheese. Then check out Amsterdam’s myriad of museums, trendy cafés & notoriously fun nightclubs. (B)
DAY 21: Depart Amsterdam .
Morning transfer to Schiphol Airport (est. arr. 10:00am) or choose to take a complimentary transfer to
- Price based on 8 April 2017 departure
- Single supplement applies
- Huge range of dates available - please ask your RAC Travel Consultant for more information on specific travel dates, availability and pricing
- Price advertised is based on per person, twin share
- Advertised price based on 13 May 2017 departure. Please speak to one of our friendly consultants for other dates and prices
- Itineraries and hotels may be subject to change
- Single supplement fee applies
- Contiki terms and conditions apply
- Contiki booking conditions apply
- Credit card fees apply of up to 2.5%