Top tips (to stay safe)
Hooray, you passed your driving test and got your P’s! Now what? Planning, practice and patience will help keep you and other drivers safer on the road.
Drive Safe's top 10 rules to safe driving:
- Drive at a safe speed.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Obey the road rules.
- Concentrate at all times and be prepared.
- Be patient and when in doubt, don’t proceed.
- Plan your moves well in advance.
- Give correct signals.
- Be alert particularly at intersections.
- Know your vehicle.
- Be polite and considerate toward other road users.
Read more from Drive Safe.