Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the RAC subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. The RAC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the RAC. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the RAC, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will the RAC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. The RAC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying the RAC or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the RAC and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the RAC, or any other third party.
- Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the RAC for all the purposes specified above;
- Indemnify the RAC against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the RAC as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the RAC site and the other purposes specified above.
- You also agree and confirm you:
- are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with RAC or third-party brands or sellers (ie you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- will not be paid by RAC for use of your content; and
- will contact RAC if you no longer approve for your image or content to be published by RAC, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAC reserves the right to remove postings that, in the opinion of the RAC, are false or misleading statements on RAC Products and Services
Royal Automobile Club of WA
832 Wellington Street
West Perth WA 6005