The RAC Rescue Experience enables you to take to the sky with the crew using virtual reality technology. The four minute, 360 degree experience takes you on a mission on board one of the RAC Rescue helicopters.
Check out the 360 degree virtual reality footage from the RAC Rescue Experience on your device.
- On your Android phone, open or download the Cardboard app.
- To pair your phone with your viewer, on the right, tap the Right arrow.
- Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the headset. You might need to remove the cardboard sleeve to find the QR code.
- Open the top flap of the viewer.
- Lift the flaps toward you and press them against the fasteners on the sides.
- Put your phone inside the viewer, and then close the top flap.
- Before you look through the viewer, look at an object that’s far away.
- Close your eyes as you bring the viewer up to your face.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to begin using headset.