If you’re going overseas and plan to drive, there’s a good chance you will need an international driver’s licence. Here's what you need to know. 

How to purchase


Apply online and your IDP will be processed in  5 - 7* business days

Apply now

Mail order

Mail in your application form and your IDP will be processed in 7 -10* business days

IDP application form 

In person

Visit your local RAC Travel & Member Service Centre to receive your IDP instantly. This is the  fastest and most secure way to ensure you receive it before departure.

RAC Rewards Membership

Not a member? Receive 12 months free Rewards Membership with your international driving permit purchase. Valued at $29.

For online and mail orders, please call 08 9436 4840 or email perthtouring@rac.com.au and quote your order number to claim your free membership.

Find out more

Make an enquiry

We'll contact you as soon as possible

RAC collects, stores and uses your personal information in line with our Privacy Policy. RAC provides an unsubscribe function should you wish to stop receiving direct marketing communications at any time.