Whether you are after a loan for a new or second-hand car, or looking to refinance, RAC offers loans that are quick, simple to understand and, most importantly, a really great deal.
Why choose RAC Finance for your car loan?
Here's just a few of the benefits
Fixed interest rate from 6.20%Fixed interest rate from 6.20% to get your dream car
No ongoing feesWe won’t charge you any monthly fees on your loans
Quick turnaroundGet your loan approved in 7 working hours1 and receive the money fast
Fixed interest rates from only 6.20%
|Loan amount||Interest rates||Comparison rate2|
|$8,000 - $14,999||9.00% p.a.||10.86% p.a.|
|$15,000 - $24,999||7.50% p.a.||8.21% p.a.|
|$25,000 - $44,999||6.70% p.a.||7.08% p.a.|
|$45,000 and over||6.20% p.a.||6.58% p.a.|
|All unsecured loans||13.50% p.a.||15.41% p.a.|
Get a quote & apply
Calculate your repayments and apply for a loan
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants need to be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Be receiving an income
- Hold a valid Australian driver's licence or learner's permit
- Security must be registered in WA at time of loan settlement
- You're an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and reside in WA
- Free from bankruptcy for 7 years
Once we receive your signed loan documents and the loan has settled, your funds can be received.
- Funds via EFT or BPAY will arrive in the following 24 – 48 hours (time frames may vary depending on your bank).
- Cheques arriving by post are sent via express mail and will take between 2 – 5 business days to reach you. You may receive your cheque at the time you signed your loan contract.
There are no monthly account-keeping fees with RAC Finance. A one-off establishment fee of $275^ plus an $8.00 Personal Properties Securities Registration (PPSR) fee may apply. An early termination fee of $225 may apply if a loan is paid out in the first 24 months.
Not right for you?
Considering a different personal loan? Take a look at the other personal loan options