Whether you are after a loan for a new or second-hand car, or looking to refinance, RAC offers loans that are quick, simple to understand and, most importantly, a really great deal.
- No monthly fees on your loans
- 7 working hour approval*
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Choose from a 3 to 7 year loan term
- Cheques available within 24 working hours*
How do I apply?
What is the criteria?
Applicants need to be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Hold a valid Australian driver's licence or learner's permit
- Security must be registered in WA at time of loan settlement
- Be a permanent resident of WA or hold a working visa valid for 3 or more years
- Free from bankruptcy for 7 years
- Be receiving an income
How long will it take?
A Loan Assessor will contact you within 7 working hours of your application being submitted. If you’re pre-approved and get your paperwork back to us by noon on any business day, you can sign your loan documents the following business day at one of our Member Services Centres.
How long until I get my money?
Once a loan is approved, documentation will be available for you to sign at your choice of Member Service Centre. If you prefer a cheque, it will be available for collection. Funds transferred electronically will be paid 24 - 48 hours after signing.
*Applications subject to RAC Finance Limited lending criteria. Fees and charges are payable. Funds available via cheque within 24 hours provided that approved customers supply required documentation to RAC Finance by midday on any working day. Terms and conditions apply. Australian Credit Licence 387972.
View useful RAC Finance documents regarding your loan.