RAC members can now save on an escape to Broome, with RAC announcing its acquisition of Palm Grove Holiday Resort which has been renamed RAC Cable Beach Holiday Park to promote its unique location opposite Cable Beach.
RAC Executive General Manager Brand and Tourism Tony Pickworth said the acquisition built on RAC’s plan to provide its members with quality accommodation in key tourism destinations around Western Australia.
“Located a short 5‐minute walk from iconic Cable Beach, the park is placed to provide the whole family with a world‐famous beach holiday experience,” Mr Pickworth said.
“RAC Cable Beach Holiday Park includes self‐contained family cabins as well as powered caravan and camping sites, giving guests options to tailor their holiday.”
The resort joins other iconic WA locations in the RAC Parks and Resorts family, including RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, RAC Cervantes Holiday Park, RAC Busselton Holiday Park, RAC Karri Valley Resort, RAC Margaret River Nature Park and the Ningaloo Reef Resort in Coral Bay.
“Our parks and resorts are designed to encourage Western Australians to holiday in their own backyard and offer value for money experiences in WA’s most popular tourism destinations,” Mr Pickworth said.
“RAC members will receive up to 20 per cent discount on accommodation and guests will also be able to use RAC’s ‘lay‐by’ system to book their holiday and pay it off in instalments.
“As a mutual organisation, RAC continues to evolve both its member benefits and services to meet the needs of more than one million members across Western Australia.”
About the property:
- A short 5‐minute walk from Broome’s iconic Cable Beach, RAC Cable Beach Holiday Park offers a uniquely beautiful, family friendly beach holiday experience.
- It offers well‐spaced powered camping and caravan sites amongst landscaped gardens, a
- camper’s kitchen and spacious family cabins.
- The park also includes a shaded swimming pool, BBQ areas, a general store and café as well
as a mini golf course.
- RAC Cable Beach Holiday Park is located just 6km or an 8‐minute drive from Broome’s town centre.
Media contact: Mikayla Wearne, 0401 703 719 or firstname.lastname@example.org