Important message

The RAC Driving Centre closed in September 2016. In March 2017 all training records as well as the authorisation to re-issue certificates was handed back to the Australian Skills Qualification Authority (ASQA) in Canberra. Please email your request to

When requesting a certificate from ASQA please provide them with as much information as possible such as the name of course and / or course number, as well as an approximate date.