My car shudders and whines when reversing. What could be done to fix this?

We would suggest seeking advice from a transmission specialist prior to looking into replacing the parts. RAC has an approved repairer network including approved transmission specialists. If you would like any further information regarding this, please contact Motoring Advice on 13 17 03.