Am I eligible for a new vehicle replacement after a total loss?

If you have comprehensive car insurance, motorcycle insurance or caravan and trailer insurance and your vehicle is determined to be a total loss, it is less than two years old and you were the first registered owner, we will, at our option, replace it with a new vehicle of the same make and model where available, up to the value of the agreed value.

Terms and conditions apply. Please see your see your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for more information.

More FAQs about:

More FAQs