Application information

We can help you apply for a CPD. Please supply a completed CPD application and:

– Proof of RAC membership
– Valid Australian driver’s licence
– Valid international driver’s licence [link to RAC travel]
– Passport valid for entire period intended to travel
– Travel visa
– Written valuation of the vehicle from a dealer
– Registration papers
– Country and destination list (itinerary)
– Fully itemised list of tools and spare parts

CPDs are intended for the purposes of touring only. Vehicles must be 100% registered at all times, and failure to keep the vehicle registered may void the CPD.
More FAQs about: