Overall, the app is very accurate, but:
- During the first weeks, the app is 'learning' from you and after this it will become more accurate.
- There will be issues if you didn’t give permissions to the app.
- Make sure you have the latest updates for the app, check your app store.
- The app might not detect very short trips (less than three minutes or less than two kilometres).
- You’ll also have issues if you’re in a battery- saving mode during the trip.
- Sometimes there can be a problem with a GPS connection.
- The app might detect a phone distraction when you go over speed bumps or potholes.
- Sometimes the app might think you’re the driver when, in fact, you’re a passenger.
If your latest trip has been wrongly recorded, you can adjust it and delete it in the Trips tab. We may use this feedback to improve app features and performance.