I can get my IDP online through other sources, why should I get it through the RAC?

Within Australia, only the Australian Automobile Association (AAA) are authorised to issue International Driving Permits. 

In WA, the RAC is the only authorised organisation permitted to issue IDPs. Any other online IDP card application processes are counterfeit and should not be used.

More FAQs