These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the customer ("you") and RACWA Holdings Pty Limited, ABN 60 008 985 877 ("RAC"), 832 Wellington Street, West Perth, WA 6005.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order through the RAC Online Shop. By completing and submitting the customer order form online, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions outlined below.
- RAC reserves the right to change or alter prices of products without notice. The price applicable shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
- Once an order has been submitted online it cannot be cancelled. If RAC cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- A receipt will automatically be provided for your records. Your payment for purchases on the RAC Online Shop will appear as Neat Tickets PTY LTD on your statement from your financial institution.
- For all posted orders, a copy will also be sent to the address you provided. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- Gift card value is pre-loaded on to the card and ready to use upon receipt. Please treat the gift cards as cash.
- Gift cards and tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable supplier listed below.
- Refunds, exchanges or replacements are not offered for lost, stolen, damaged or unused gift cards or tickets.
- Please choose carefully as we are unable to offer a refund or exchange for change of mind purchases or if an incorrect choice is made
- ^Credit card and other fees and charges may apply to RAC Online Shop purchases.
When using tickets or vouchers purchased from the RAC to book online via supplier websites, booking fees may apply.
- Unless stated otherwise, you must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
- Delivery will be made by regular post and is available in Australia only. RAC is unable to accept liability if the delivery of your goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery. Estimated delivery time is between 5-10 working days from the date of purchase.
- If you purchase an e-voucher, details on how to download your ticket will be sent to the email address you provide. E–vouchers may be either printed prior to use or some suppliers will accept e-vouchers on a mobile device unless stated in product description. Please check the applicable supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Orders made from the RAC Online Shop cannot be collected from an RAC Member Service Centre.
- Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to your nominated delivery address. RAC takes no responsibility for incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by you. Replacement of lost gift cards is your responsibility.
- All goods featured on the RAC Online Shop have been included in good faith on the basis that the goods as described will be available at the time of the sale. Orders are not available should an item not be available.
- RAC warrants that the goods are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description RAC has provided. All other warranties, guarantees and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. To the extent permitted by law, RAC excludes liability for indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these terms and conditions (including this clause) is intended to limit or exclude the rights any person has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- RAC reserves the right not to sell certain goods to any person to which, or in any location where, the sale of certain goods is restricted or prohibited.
- RAC reserves the right to refuse a sale at anytime without reason.
- RAC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
- RAC reserves the right to cancel the sale of online gift cards or tickets at any time without notice.
- Products purchased via this website that are not used or redeemed before the expiry date will be invalid and no refund or extension of time will be available.
- You consent to your personal information collected via the RAC Online Shop being entered into a database for future marketing or promotional activities. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Select RAC Member Service Centres stock maps & guides, cinema tickets, WISH Gift Cards and Adventure World passes. Please call 13 17 03 for details of your closest Member Service Centre. Please note not all items in the RAC Online Shop are available at RAC Member Service Centres.
- For information about RAC's Website terms and conditions, please see the disclaimer at www.rac.com.au.
- The laws of Western Australia govern this agreement.
Supplier terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in addition to the above general terms and conditions to the extent they are applicable to your order.
Woolworths WISH Gift Card
- Card purchases are limited a maximum value of $2,000 per member per day from Member Service Centres Denominations available are $100 WISH Gift Cards or $250 WISH Gift Cards
- Please check the expiry date of the gift card you receive from Member Service Centres. Expiry of WISH Gift Cards can be expected to be between 6-12 months once received.
- For WISH Gift Card terms and conditions including participating stores click here.
- RAC Online Shop Woolworths WISH Gift Cards have flexible amounts available between $5-$500. Financial transaction is with Woolworths Money.
- RAC members save 5% on WISH Gift Cards including free delivery which is waived upon checkout.
- Damaged cards can be replaced by contacting Woolworths.www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.
- For a full list of terms and conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.
- All movie ticket prices are inclusive of GST.
- Expiry of posted movie tickets can be expected to be between 2-8 months once received unless stated otherwise. Expiry of electronic movie e-vouchers can be expected to be between 2 – 6 months once received unless stated otherwise.
- E-vouchers must be printed prior to use unless stated otherwise.
- We do not guarantee that e-vouchers or posted movie tickets will be received within a specific timeframe. Due to circumstances outside of our control, delays may occur. You are reminded that e-vouchers and posted movie tickets are valid for between 2 and 8 months.
- Discounts do not apply on presentation of RAC Membership cards at any movie theatre or cinema.
- Tickets are subject to individual terms and conditions of use.
- *2% credit card fee applies to Adventure World day passes purchased via the RAC Online Shop. Adventure World day passes are available to be purchased from the following Member Service Centres Carousel, Mandurah, Morley, West Perth and Joondalup Travel. Day passes must be pre-purchased. RAC Member cards cannot be shown at entry of Adventure World, pre-purchased passes must be presented.