RAC is communicating directly with those impacted and is working to reimburse them as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.
RAC continually reviews our processes to ensure they meet the highest levels of governance, the needs of our members, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- How do I know if I’m affected?
If you are affected, you will receive initial correspondence from RAC via letter only and detailing the reimbursement.
- Do I need to do anything?
While there is no need for you to do anything, if you do have any questions you are always welcome to contact us by calling 13 17 03 during business hours.
- Will I need to pay anything back?
- Will this impact any of my claims current, future or historical?
This will have no impact on current, historical or future claims.
- What if I have received a communication but no reimbursement?
In the unlikely event of this occurring please call 13 17 03 or visit your local Member Service Centre during business hours.