RAC members can now save on accommodation when they holiday in the southern forests region, with RAC announcing its acquisition of Karri Valley Resort near Pemberton.
RAC Executive General Manager Brand and Tourism Tony Pickworth said this acquisition builds on RAC’s goal to provide its members with good quality holiday accommodation in key tourism destinations around Western Australia.
“Our parks and resorts are designed to encourage Western Australians to holiday in their own backyard, and help them to do so affordably,” Mr Pickworth said.
“Karri Valley Resort currently has 35 chalets and 32 lakeside rooms, and RAC will soon commence refurbishments and improvements including the addition of a new caravan and camping site.”
Karri Valley Resort
The resort joins other iconic WA locations in the RAC Parks and Resorts family, including the Ningaloo Reef Resort, RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park, RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, RAC Busselton Holiday Park and RAC Cervantes Holiday Park.
“As part of the new ownership, the name of the park will change to RAC Karri Valley Resort, and RAC members will receive up to 20 per cent discount on accommodation,” Mr Pickworth said.
“Guests will also be able to use RAC’s new flexible ‘lay-by’ system to book their holiday and pay it off in instalments.
“As a mutual organisation, RAC continues to evolve both its member benefits and services to meet the needs of more than 950,000 members across Western Australia.”
About the property:
- Karri Valley Resort is located amongst the towering karri trees of Western Australia’s South West Region, a leisurely 3.5 hour’s drive from Perth
- Perfectly situated to visit the local wineries and attractions
- The Resort activities include: bike riding, walking trails and hiking, mini golf, swimming, canoeing, tennis, volleyball, archery, games room and an animal farm
- The Resort has a lakeside restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The property comprises 110 hectares and is located 24km from Pemberton in the beautiful Southern Forest region of WA
- The property adjoins the Beedelup National Park and the iconic Bibbulmun track
Media Contact: Kirsty Petrides 0401 703 719
Back to Media Centre