Even if you don't use your car every day, or even every week, it's good to know help is at hand if you break down. RAC Standard Roadside Assistance provides city drivers with 24/7 roadside assistance cover at a great price.
Features and benefits
- Help when needed Australia-wide, 24/7
- Cover for one vehicle, no matter who is driving
- 10km free metro towing - Includes Perth, Bunbury and Albany metro areas
- 80km free towing in country areas - even if you head interstate, you're covered Australia-wide
- Sign up online and we'll waive the $20 join fee
- Save on fuel, movie tickets, travel and more
When you join RAC Road Assistance you automatically become an RAC member and get a great range of extra savings including discounts off your insurance, car servicing, batteries and tyres.
Please refer to the Roadside Assistance Entitlements brochure (PDF) for full details of service guarantees, exclusions, terms and conditions.
*Total cost of Standard Roadside Assistance is $110.24, inclusive of 6% admin fee applied to quarterly direct debit. Additional $20 join fee applies if joining over the phone or in branches. ^24/7 attendance is available in the Perth metro area plus, Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Kalgoorlie and Geraldton. All other areas are subject to availability. MRB723.