Even if you don't use your car every day, or even every week, it's good to know help is at hand if you break down. Standard Roadside Assistance provides city drivers with 24/7 roadside assistance cover at a great price.
Features and benefits
- Help when needed Australia-wide, 24/7
- Cover for one vehicle, no matter who is driving
- 20km free metro towing — Perth metro area plus Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Kalgoorlie and Geraldton
- 80km free towing in country areas — even if you head interstate, you're covered Australia-wide
- Save on fuel, movie tickets, travel and more
When you join Road Assistance you automatically become an RAC member and get a great range of extra savings including discounts off your insurance, car servicing, batteries and tyres.
^ 24/7 attendance is available in the Perth metro area plus, Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Kalgoorlie and Geraldton. All other areas are subject to availability. Please refer to the Roadside Assistance Entitlements for full details of service guarantees, exclusions, terms and conditions.
* Total cost of Standard Roadside Assistance is $126.14 inclusive of 6% admin fee applied to monthly direct debits. Prices are per year. The first instalment price may differ slightly due to rounding.