The life of your car battery and when you need to replace it can vary due to many factors, including:
- Initial construction of the battery
- The climate where your vehicle is used (e.g. extremely hot or extremely cold weather)
- How often you use your vehicle
- How far you drive
- If your vehicle is regularly serviced and maintained
- If your battery is regularly maintained. As part of regular maintenance, we recommend charging your battery periodically with an appropriate battery charger.
All RAC Batteries are designed to withstand tough Australian conditions, we give you peace of mind with up to 3 year's nationwide warranty. If you have any questions about your RAC Batteries warranty, contact us on 13 11 11.