What happens if my caravan or trailer is a total loss?

If your caravan or trailer has been deemed a total loss, make sure you remove all personal items from your caravan. In most cases, we’ll return your caravan registration plates to the Department of Transport. We will contact you to discuss settlement and any additional documents needed to settle your claim.

Any additional required documents can be sent with your claim number to:

  • Email: claims@rac.com.au
  • Fax: +61 8 9436 5100
  • Mail: RAC Claims, GPO Box C140, Perth WA 6839
More FAQs about:

More FAQs