When will my registration plates be returned after a total loss?

If your caravan or trailer has been deemed a total loss, we will return your registration plates to the Department of Transport. Refunds can be obtained from the Department of Transport approximately one calendar month after you have received your total loss confirmation letter from us. You can find your nearest Department of Transport centre on their website.

When you purchase a replacement vehicle please contact us on 13 17 03 to arrange your new cover.

More FAQs about:

More FAQs