What happens if my vehicle is a total loss?

If your vehicle has been deemed a total loss, make sure you remove all personal items from your vehicle. In most cases, we’ll return your vehicle’s registration plates to the Department of Transport with a written-off vehicle notification form if applicable (WOVR).

We will contact you to discuss settlement and any additional documents needed to settle your claim. Any additional required documents can be sent with your claim number to:

Email: claims@rac.com.au
Fax: +61 8 9436 5100
Mail: RAC Claims, GPO Box C140, Perth WA 6839
More FAQs about:

More FAQs