I am from overseas and have an international drivers licence - can I apply for a loan with RAC Finance?

To apply for a secured loan, you must have a current, unconditional Australian driver's licence. For unsecured loans a driver's licence is not required, however you must be a home buyer/owner in Western Australia and hold a valid passport. 
More FAQs about: