Why choose RAC for your unsecured loan?
Competitive fixed interest rate of 16.50% p.a. (comparison rate 17.03% p.a.)Know what your repayments will be with a fixed interest rate.
Sign your loan contract easily onlineQuick, easy digital signing option.
No ongoing feesWe won’t charge you any monthly fees on your loan.
Borrow up to $20,000You can borrow between $8,000 and $20,000 with an unsecured loan
Quick turnaroundGet your loan pre-approved in 7 working hours and receive the money fast.*
Get a quote & apply
Calculate your repayments and apply for a loan
Low fixed rate of 16.50% p.a. on your unsecured loan
Comparison rate 17.03% p.a.
|Loan amount||Interest rates||Comparison rate2|
|$8,000 - $29,999||12.25% p.a.||12.77% p.a.|
|$30,000 - $49,999||11.05% p.a.||11.57% p.a.|
|$50,000 - $64,999||8.85% p.a.||9.36% p.a.|
|$65,000 and over||7.80% p.a.||8.30% p.a.|
|All unsecured loans||16.50% p.a.||17.03% p.a.|
There are no monthly account-keeping fees with RAC Finance. A one-off establishment fee of $3491 plus an $8.00 Personal Properties Securities Registration (PPSR) fee may apply. An early termination fee of $400 may apply if a loan is paid out in the first 24 months.
Terms and conditions
* Applications subject to RAC Finance Limited lending criteria. Fees and charges are payable. If the conditions of your loan have been met, the loan contract will be available for electronic signing the following business day and the funds will be processed by BPAY or EFT – 24-48 hours from settlement. Time frames may vary depending on your bank. Terms and conditions apply. Australian Credit Licence 387972.
* Loan comparison rate
The comparison rates are based on a $30,000 personal secured loan for a five year term. Warning: These comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts will result in different comparison rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You're over 18 years old
- You have a current Australian drivers licence or learners permit (Passports acceptable for unsecured loans)
- You're an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and reside in WA (temporary visas are unacceptable)
- You have not been bankrupt during the past 5 years, or are currently on a debt agreement
- If you're offering a vehicle as loan security it must be registered in WA
- You're currently receiving an income (If self-employed a notice of assessment dated no older than 18 months is required to verify your income) and
- Be a homeowner
Yes. Docusign is an online platform that allows you to receive, accept and sign your documents with RAC Finance online. This means it's easier for you to accept your loan contract and speed up the time to process your loan.
Once we receive your signed loan documents and the loan has settled, your funds can be received.
- Funds via EFT or BPAY will arrive in the following 24 – 48 hours (time frames may vary depending on your bank)
There are no monthly account-keeping fees with RAC Finance. A one-off establishment fee of $349^ plus an $8.00 Personal Properties Securities Registration (PPSR) fee may apply. An early termination fee of $400 may apply if a loan is paid out in the first 24 months.
RAC members save more
As a member you get access to great discounts & offers