Whatever you need a loan for, RAC Finance can help you with an unsecured loan for just about any worthwhile purpose.
Back to Personal Loans
Low interest rates and no monthly fees
|Loan amount||Interest rates||Comparison rate*|
|$45,000 and over||6.20% p.a.||6.58% p.a.|
|$25,000 - $44,999||6.70% p.a.||7.08% p.a.|
|$15,000 - $24,999||7.50% p.a.||8.21% p.a.|
|$8,000 - $14,999||9.00% p.a.||10.86% p.a.|
|All unsecured loans||13.50% p.a.||15.41% p.a.|
- Unsecured loan with fixed interest rates
- Borrow from $8k - $20k with no monthly fees on your loan
- Choose from a 3 to 5 year loan term
- Cheques available within 24 working hours*
- A loan establishment fee of $275
- An Early Termination fee of $225 if the loan is paid out in the first 24 months of the contract
- Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) $12.60
How do I apply?
How long will it take?
A Loan Assessor will contact you within 7 working hours of your application being submitted. If you’re pre-approved and get your paperwork back to us by noon on any business day, you can sign your loan documents the following business day at one of our Member Services Centres.
How long until I get my money?
Once a loan is approved, documentation will be available for you to sign at your choice of Member Service Centre. If you prefer a cheque, it will be available for collection. Funds transferred electronically will be paid 24 - 48 hours after signing.
Terms and conditions
* Applications subject to RAC Finance Limited lending criteria. Fees and charges are payable. Funds available via cheque within 1 working day provided that approved customers supply required documentation to RAC Finance by midday on any working day. Terms and conditions apply. Australian Credit Licence 387972.
Loan comparison rate
Comparison rates for secured loans between $8,000 and $14,999 and all unsecured loans are based on a $10,000 loan over 3 years. Comparison rates for secured loans between $15,000 and $24,999 are based on a $20,000 loan over 4 years. Comparison rates for secured loans over $25,000 are based on a $30,000 loan over 5 years. The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.