Answer your door from anywhereAlerts are displayed on the indoor monitor and also sent straight to your smart phone.
See who's thereThe camera allows you to easily see who is at the door and speak with them via your monitor and the App.
Members save 10%If you're an RAC member, you'll save 10% on video doorbells.
Answer your door from anywhere
You'll get instant alerts sent to your smart phone when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Then use the App to see, hear and speak to your visitors.
If you're expecting a delivery, you'll be able to talk to the courier via your monitor or smartphone and let them know where to leave your parcel.
Members save 10%.
The doorbell connects to your local network and uses this connection to communicate with your indoor monitor and smart phone either at home or while you're out.
When a visitor presses the doorbell, it sends an alert and you can then see who's at the door and start a two-way conversation.
If you don't have your phone nearby, you can use the touch screen video intercom within your home to see and speak to your visitors without opening the door.
The system includes a 7 inch touch screen video intercom, so if you don't have your phone nearby you can still see and speak to your visitors without having to open the door.
- Hardwired (Standard PoE/12VDC).
- 2 megapixel camera with IR supplement and HD 1080p video.
- In-built wide-angle camera.
- Integrated microphone and loudspeaker giving two-way audio communication.
- 7 inch touch screen indoor station intercom.
- Motion detection.
- Switches between true day and night with infrared LED's.
- IP65 weather rating.
- Video recording, storage and playback via an on-board micro SD card or NVR if part of an existing Hilook or Hikvision security camera system.
- Remote access via download of Hikvision App which can be installed on multiple smart devices.
- Silent operation (no door chime) with all alerts and notifications received via the indoor intercom or App on your smart device.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Requires access to a 240V AC power outlet. If installation of a general power outlet is required, a no obligation quote will be provided following inspection.
- 3 year warranty on equipment and a 12-month workmanship guarantee.
The video doorbell comes professionally installed by our licensed RAC security technicians.
It will require connection to a mains power supply which we can arrange for you.
The doorbell can be integrated into a broader CCTV security camera system, even acting as an additional camera.
- iOS and Android compatible
- Integration with security camera systems
RAC Security Services (WA) Pty Ltd operates in Perth Metro and Mandurah only. Security Agent Licence 74252.
Local or mobile network performance may affect the ability to remotely access or receive RAC Video Doorbell notifications. RAC will not be liable for any performance issues related to local network or mobile coverage. RAC Video Doorbell installation does not include installation of a general power outlet which may be required depending on your requirements. A no obligation quote will be provided following inspection. No further member discounts apply.
~The Safety and Security Rebate is administered by the WA Seniors Card Centre, with more information available by calling 1800 671 233 or visiting seniorscard.wa.gov.au. To meet the requirements of the Safety and Security Rebate, items purchased must meet the relevant Australian Standards and any installation work required must be carried out by a licensed tradesperson. The up to 15% discount on RAC alarms, video doorbells and security cameras comprises 10% discount offered to RAC members plus an additional 5% for WA Seniors Card members. No further discounts apply.