At RAC, our purpose is to protect and enhance the lifestyle of our members by offering great products and services and investing in initiatives that help make life better for everyone in WA.
We are for all West Australians, this means:
- Ensuring we contribute to a safe, sustainable and connected future for WA
- Providing products and services of real value
- Being open, responsive and fair in the way we conduct our business
- Responding to member feedback
- Helping those experiencing vulnerability
For members with a RAC Insurance policy, we provide an extra level of service and sensitivity to those experiencing vulnerability.
We recognise that at different times anyone may need help due to their circumstances and we outline key areas for support below. The RAC Insurance Members Experiencing Vulnerability Policy sets out further details of how we can support you.
Members Experiencing Vulnerability Policy (PDF 552KB)
How to contact us
- Call us on 13 17 03 to speak to a consultant.
- Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment and need assistance
- Contact us through the National Relay Service; and give the ‘RAC on 13 17 03’ as the number you want to call.
If you require an interpreter to communicate with us
- We will make every effort to arrange an interpreter Call us on 13 17 03, speak to a consultant and state your preferred language.