International Comprehensive Travel Insurance will give you
Our Australian team of emergency assistance experts with a global network of doctors, nurses and logistical staff is available 24 hours per day.
Unlimited medical cover for overseas hospital, medical, surgical, nursing, dental and ambulance expenses. Our medical cover also assists you to find treatment and if necessary, medical evacuation. While in hospital, you're covered for up to $6,000 cash.
We provide unlimited cover for emergency additional accommodation and transport expenses if your journey is disrupted due to a natural disaster or serious weather event.
If you have to cancel your travel as a result of an unforseen event, your policy provides cover unlimited cancellation.
We'll cover disruption to your travel plans including;
- New for old luggage cover up to $15,000
- Luggage delay $750
- Travel delay $3,000
- Resumption of travel $5,000
- Personal money $500
When hiring a car on holidays, don't risk any extra costs if your car is stolen or damaged. We'll cover you for up to $8,000.
Don't stress about home if your travel plans are disrupted. We'll cover you for;
- Loss of income $10,400
- Financial default $10,000
- Domestic services $1,500
- Domestic pets $650
- Special events $5,000
Cover for travel agent fees of up to $4,000 and travel documents of up to $5,000.
When you're on holiday, have peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are covered for;
- Legal liability $10 million
- Accidental death* $25,000
- Accidental disability* $25,000
- Funeral expenses overseas* $20,000
- Hijack and kidnap* $10,000
*This cover is per person listed on Your policy.
This option covers a range of recreational winter sports including Snowboarding and Skiing (leisure bigfoot, cat, cross country, glacier, mono, off-piste) ice hockey, ice skating, luging, snowmobiling and tobogganing.
We will cover you for;
- Overseas medical and hospital expenses you pay as a result of injury
- Costs arising from hiring alternative snow equipment hire due to loss, theft or damage
- If you're unable to utilise the full duration of your pre-booked Ski pack (ski passes, ski hire, tuition or lift passes)
- Piste closure if there is not enough snow, bad weather or power failure
- Bad weather and avalanche closure
- Lift pass when there is theft or a loss
See the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
If you'd like to add this option and for pricing information, call 1300 655 179.
If you have a change of heart and are yet to make a claim, you can cancel your policy within 21 days.
Terms and conditions apply. This advice is general advice only. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about this product and read the Target Market Determinations (TMDs) before determining whether this product is suitable for your circumstances. This product is issued by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd (ABN 80 000 438 291 AFSL 246548).
# Medical benefit expenses will not be incurred for more than 12 months from the time of first receiving treatment for the injury or illness. Limits, exclusions and conditions apply.
^ Children & Grandchildren are covered at no extra cost, provided they do not require a medical assessment.