Got questions about personal loans with RAC Finance? We've got answers
Applying for a car or personal loan
Types of loans and details
Car and personal loan fees and charges
Approved loan details
Once we receive your signed loan documents and the loan has settled, your funds can be received.
- Funds via EFT or BPAY will arrive in the following 24 – 48 hours (time frames may vary depending on your bank).
- Cheques arriving by post are sent via express mail and will take between 2 – 5 business days to reach you. You may receive your cheque at the time you signed your loan contract.
You can help protect your loan* should there be an unforeseen event such as death, accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.
- Easy to apply for, with no medical examinations and automatic acceptance to set limits.
- In the event of death, the remaining balance of your loan will be paid out.
- Three types of cover: please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full benefits, limits, exclusions, terms and conditions.
- Gold: Covers life, involuntary unemployment, accident and sickness
- Silver: Covers life, accident and sickness
- Bronze: Covers life only
Speak with an RAC Finance consultant on 6150 6243 to discuss the options to help protect your loan.
Signing for your car or personal loan electronically via Docusign
Yes. Docusign is an online platform that allows you to receive, accept and sign your documents with RAC Finance online. This means it's easier for you to accept your loan contract and speed up the time to process your loan.
Yes. You will be able to accept and sign your RAC Finance loan contract on any device, all you need is access to the internet and your emails.
Yes. The two-step verification process uses SMS and email which ensures only you can access your loan contract.
Yes. Once you have finished signing your loan contract you will receive an automatic email from RAC Finance with a copy of your signed loan contract.
No. We can send your loan contract via email and you can print and sign it. Alternatively, you will be able to sign your loan contract in person at one of our Member Service Centres.
Statements and Account View Portal
- Loan statements
- Transaction history
- Account balance and interest rate
- Dates for future loan repayments
- Direct debit details
- Available payment options
- Helpful FAQ's about your loan
Setting up your access to the RAC Finance Account View Portal is quick and easy.
- Login to myRAC (if you haven't done this already, you'll need to register before you continue)
- On your Personal Loan product tile, click on the 'View my account details' button
- This will take you to the login page for the RAC Finance Account View Portal. You will be required to enter the username and password below to activate your registration.
Username: your RAC Finance Customer/RIM number (this is not your RAC membership number). Don't know your RIM number?
Password: your date of birth: DDMMYYYY
You'll receive an eStatement each quarter via your RAC Finance Account View Portal.
Nothing, it's free to receive eStatements.
You will receive an automatic email from RAC Finance notifying you when a new eStatament is available.
Yes. Your eStatement will be available as a PDF document for you to print.
Yes. Your eStatement will be available as a PDF document for you to save.
Yes. We can speak to any authorised party as long as you have provided consent for us to speak to that party on your behalf.
Your compliments and positive feedback are greatly appreciated and help us know when we are doing something that makes our members lives better. Please feel free to leave a compliment here.