You and your car are important to us so we want to give you the best service possible.
Can I still use RAC Auto Services if I am not a member?
Yes, you do not need to be a member to have your car serviced or repaired with us. But if you sign up to become an RAC member you’ll receive 10% discount on labour.
Does your logbook servicing protect my new car warranty?
Yes, RAC Auto Services is fully qualified to service new cars without voiding your new car warranty.
Where can RAC mobile mechanic work from?
Our Mobile Mechanic will come to your home or workplace on weekdays within selected Perth Metro areas, provided there is a safe even working ground available.
With RAC you can rest assured that you’re receiving honest, upfront advice and that we’ll treat your car like it’s our own. Plus, if you’re a member, you save 10% on labour costs.
Rather than wait until there is a more obvious problem, we recommend you stick to the servicing intervals advised by your vehicle’s manufacturer. This will ensure your car is well maintained, including those systems that are vital to you and your passengers’ safety. Get a car service quote today.
For private-use vehicles, our services and new parts are protected by a warranty of 6 months or 10,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided. For commercial use vehicles, the warranty is for 3 months or 6,000km (whichever occurs first) from the date they are provided.
View RAC Auto Services warranty information.
Car servicing and repairs
• Essentials: Includes oil and filter change, battery condition report, lighting and electrical inspection, brake check, fluids top-up, full safety check, free wash and vacuum.^
• Essentials Plus: Includes everything in Essentials, plus air filter replacement, tyre rotation and wheel balance. Recommended every second service.
• Logbook servicing: We service new cars to maintain your new car warranty.
Yes. RAC Auto Services is fully qualified to service new cars, adhering to all manufacturers’ requirements and ensuring your car receives the required service without voiding your new car warranty.
Check out our competitive prices and book an RAC logbook service today.
Both our Essentials and Essentials Plus services offer the same base features such as brake checks, safety check and oil filter change.
In addition, with an Essentials Plus service you’ll also receive an air filter replacement, tyre rotation and wheel balance.
Generally, we recommend you drop your car off first thing in the morning. If you would like to drop off your vehicle later, please call the centre to enquire. Our Auto Services centres open from 8:00am Monday to Friday, with selected centres open 8:00am - 12:00pm on Saturday. Check our opening times.
We don't however you can find your nearest accredited child restraint installer, at RoadWise, or call the Child Restraint Information Line on 1300 780 713.
Performing your own car maintenance can potentially void your warranty. The ACCC has set out some minimum standards when it comes to warranties. The following three conditions must be met:
- The person performing the service must be a qualified mechanic
- All of the services must be performed to the manufacture’s specifications
- You need to use the appropriate quality parts; these don’t have to be genuine parts carrying the manufacturer’s brand, but they must be fit for purpose